Posted 20 August 2012 - 18:05
If you get negative rep, report your own post giving negative rep as the reason. This is what Celestra told me in a PM when I asked her about some negative rep I got.
Yeah, same here. Though sometimes it will seem that they are still ignoring your reports but it's just their way of telling you they agree with the rep in place without actually letting you know.
Unlisted Forum Rules:
- No derailing (unless you are a mod)
- No calling out a mod's abuse of power
- No posting US politics unless in a thread specifically for it (unless you are a mod)
- No posting images/videos without then typing out exactly what that image/video already explains
- No disobedience to any rule a mod makes up on a whim, or you will receive a warning
- No posting spoilers anywhere but a specially made thread (even if in an existing relevant thread and with spoiler tags), or your posts will be deleted