Lothirieth

Forum Furniture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Server:Laurelin
  • Kinship:Phoenix Legion

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:50

They have a bad habit of ignoring posters. I've never seen anything like it on any other forum.

Celestra has ignored me the two times I've tried to appeal negative rep given to me, even though she stated that people should PM her if they feel they've received some wrongly.

#42 cossieuk

cossieuk

Font of Wisdom, 2011

• Members
  • 2,534 posts
  • Server:Snowbourn

Posted 20 August 2012 - 17:57

Celestra has ignored me the two times I've tried to appeal negative rep given to me, even though she stated that people should PM her if they feel they've received some wrongly.

If you get negative rep, report your own post giving negative rep as the reason. This is what Celestra told me in a PM when I asked her about some negative rep I got.

#43 Doro

Doro

Official Damn-giver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,424 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 18:05

If you get negative rep, report your own post giving negative rep as the reason. This is what Celestra told me in a PM when I asked her about some negative rep I got.

Yeah, same here. Though sometimes it will seem that they are still ignoring your reports but it's just their way of telling you they agree with the rep in place without actually letting you know.
Unlisted Forum Rules:
- No derailing (unless you are a mod)
- No calling out a mod's abuse of power
- No posting US politics unless in a thread specifically for it (unless you are a mod)
- No posting images/videos without then typing out exactly what that image/video already explains
- No disobedience to any rule a mod makes up on a whim, or you will receive a warning

#44 Lothirieth

Lothirieth

Forum Furniture

• Members
  • 2,471 posts
  • Server:Laurelin
  • Kinship:Phoenix Legion

Posted 20 August 2012 - 18:24

I tried that the first time. It was ignored as well. I could give you all the details about said post and why the negative rep wasn't at all warranted.. but I know no one's really interested. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Website sponsored by Omines Full Service Internet Bureau