The following release notes apply only to the Bullroarer Test Server. All changes and updates listed are subject to change before being released to the live servers. These release notes should be considered incomplete and subject to change at any time.
- Mystifying flame's resistance debuff now applies at most once per Rune-keeper.
- Improved Fleetness trait now properly says in reduced Bow Induction time, instead of Focus Skill Cooldowns. Trait and skill are unchanged.
- Fire & Plague Gourds skills now behave like all tactical skills and cannot be Blocked, Parried, or Evaded.
- Cleansing of Darkthorn - This deed now notes that you must complete the North Cotton Farms instance on Tier 2 to complete the deed.
Legendary items & Relics
- Relic melds can now be completed from horseback.
Skirmish, Instance & Raids
- The number of Superior Third Marks required to purchase a Symbol of Celebrimor has been reduced.
Thievery & Mischief
- Balak was granting coins from both his corpse and his loot chest. Now, only the chest will generate coins.
- Increased all Medallion drops by 20% in the raid
Halls of Crafting
- Fixed a reset bug with the second boss
Great Barrow - Thadur
- If you kill a barrow-light before aggroing it you will no longer reset the mini-boss fight
Attack at Dawn
- Text in the optional boss Pugh has been corrected.
- Uruk Archer will now use ranged attacks
- The deed for defeating optionals, was giving the wrong title, this is no longer the case.
- Several optional bosses are placed in the way of retreating players. These monsters should be now located to be easily avoided.
- The story text now displays in the chat log as you enter the instance.
- The billboard text when a scout escapes now appears in the chatlog.
- Monsters now have correct APR for the North Downs skirmish. Please note some optional encounters may retain Moria appearance.
- The Catapult attacks will cease when the both catapults are destroyed rather than when the control point is secured.
- Ongburz Warg-rider no longer use corruptions.
- Trash monsters in solo will be less likely to place debuffs on a player.
- A patrol path has been moved in the western gate control point, so that larger creatures are no longer trapped behind a flag.
- Last counter-attack should be more difficult to avoid.
- The deed should no longer be able to be accelerated.
- The wait timer on the Summer Festival Races (Keg-race and Taste of Hobbiton) has been shortened by four minutes.
- The Race Masters at the Keg-race and Taste of Hobbiton now offer helpful comments.
- Summer Festival: The Keg-race and Taste of Hobbiton race quests are now available for longer durations between the races. The bestower will disappear while the races are underway, but the quest can be picked up at all other times. In addition, the Festival Area will now be unlocked so that people can shortcut to the basement of Thorin's Hall whenever they want to.
Déo? Your turn