Laurinaohtar

Spotted a bargain - post here

Ok, well Burnout: Paradise City is a terrible game, $5 is still looking good though

What's Origin like? It's the only thing putting me off getting it, so far.

What's Origin like? It's the only thing putting me off getting it, so far.

It's fine, EA's rather tacky version of Steam but it does the job.

Most of those in the Humble Bundle though also offer Steam keys as well(apart from BF3, Dead Space 3 and The Sims 3)

It's fine, EA's rather tacky version of Steam but it does the job.

Most of those in the Humble Bundle though also offer Steam keys as well(apart from BF3, Dead Space 3 and The Sims 3)

Looks like I'll be skipping this bundle, then. I don't want anything to do with EA. It's a shame that the only 3 games I actually wanted to play are the same ones that aren't on Steam.

For those who don't like DRM, but don't want to get arsed to get physical copy either.

The Witcher 1 & The Witcher 2 sale on GoG.com

This is kinda DRM free version which mean that once you download game installer, you don't need to log-in to install or turn on game. You don't need internet connection either (apart of downloading game). Of course you will have account on GoG.com, but you don't need to log-in into this account via some launchers or otherwise in order to play games you bought there.

The Witcher 1 - 2,5$

http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher

The Witcher 2 - 4,99$

http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_2

I notice Steam has Just Cause 2 on sale for the next few hours, only £1.99, definately worth a try if you haven't already.

$5 Bioshock 2

All Bioshock games on sale

http://www.greenmangaming.com/search/?q=bioshock

Anyone play Bioshock 2? Any good?

I've not played the first two Bioshocks (the horror aspect isn't my thing), but I'm playing through Bioshock Infinite and can definitely recommend it. It's actually my first FPS game. ^^

Any fun?

Now till Sunday it's possible to play completly for free if you wanna check it out.

Anyone else feel like it's been a bit of a shit year so far for single player RPGs? I keep going back and replaying old games as there is nothing new that grabs me at the moment.

I recently got the latest Tales game on the PS3, Tales of Xillia, it is a good game with a decent story line.

I recently got the latest Tales game on the PS3, Tales of Xillia, it is a good game with a decent story line.

Thanks, I'll take a look. I bought a PS3 years ago and ever since I've only really used it as a Blueray player!

Thanks, I'll take a look. I bought a PS3 years ago and ever since I've only really used it as a Blueray player!

Since Tales of Xillia is just out and you are looking for a bargain you might want to look at Tales of Graces F. Another PS3 game to look at is Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch

Anyone else feel like it's been a bit of a shit year so far for single player RPGs? I keep going back and replaying old games as there is nothing new that grabs me at the moment.

Only new single player rpg released this year I heard of was 'Shadowrun Returns'. I haven't bought / played it yet though. Some people like it, some say it's bit of disappointment.

Well I still haven't finished Skyrim and The Witcher 2 yet (and still have plenty of older titles - I haven't even started playing yet) so I have plenty to play :)

There is many single player RPGs incoming in 2014 and 2015 though. More than in many previous years.

PS. If you have not played yet - you may try 'Nehrim' - it is great game. (technically it is a mod for Oblivion, but it is completly new game - whole new world, etc)

Just enter - www.nehrim.de It is free as well (if you have Oblivion that is).

Just had a quick look at Nehrim, looks interesting, I think I may give that a try.

Speaking of RPG games:

http://digital.gamefly.com/?stop_mobi=once#!/promotion/403?cid=rpggd090613

I wonder how Gothic is? I will probably buy Titan Quest for $3.75 - heard it is good.

Anyone played this? http://warthunder.com/

If so, is it worth trying?

I have a co-worker playing that, he says it is pretty fun.

Need to check it out myself but i was on my teamspeak last night with a couple of people who were playing that and there wa a hell of a lot of whooping and cheering and wow'ing going on.

Need to check it out myself but i was on my teamspeak last night with a couple of people who were playing that and there wa a hell of a lot of whooping and cheering and wow'ing going on.

Sounds good to me! It looks a bit like World Of Tanks but with planes, WOT was always too slow paced for me so maybe this will be better, I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Sounds good to me! It looks a bit like World Of Tanks but with planes, WOT was always too slow paced for me so maybe this will be better, I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.

Funny that, the guys who were playing it last night are big world of tanks fans, and they love war thunder, but they are hating the beta of world of warplanes, odd that.

Aren't the WoT people coming out with a war plane game?

Yes, World of Warplanes is in beta right now. I've tried it but find it too repetitive maybe because the beta only has a few missions and repeating them is getting boring. That was about a month ago so it may have changed.

Should anyone be interested Word of Tanks is in beta testing for the xbox, and Wargaming.net hope to have a World of Warships title available as well.