MueR

Hullo

273 posts in this topic

Hello all! Wow have really missed the CM forums so am going to try to keep up here with all of you. :) Nice to see so many here and active! well done. :)

Welcome. :)

Is it not slightly worrying that our apparently self-appointed Official Welcomer is the bloke with the hammer that dear old Thor himself would not feel ashamed of?

Dal. Put. Down. The. Hammer. Step. Away. From. The. Hammer!

:P

;)

Just showing the same courtesy that I would like, if I was in their shoes. :)

Now that you mention a hammer ...

129161754447763970.gif

Can't touch this. :D

Hammers are OK. Not as cool as axes, but still OK.

Oh, and... hiho:)

Welcome, Jedy. I hope you enjoy the discussions here. :)

Axes? Surely you should be singing the praises of light sab... Oh, sorry, wrong game... ;)

Axes? Surely you should be singing the praises of light sab... Oh, sorry, wrong game... ;)

Is it wrong that I want a light axe

MysticWeapons.gif

Optimus Prime says it's not wrong.

200px-G1_Prime_energon-axe.JPG

Is it wrong that I want a light axe

MysticWeapons.gif

You're playing the wrong game.

gw_wdw_chaos_axe.jpg

I've gotta say, been looking through this thread. It's a shame so many that joined up has been such fleeting members of this community!

Probably they stopped playing Lotro and, not being insane like all of us, did not feel a need to live on a Lotro forum.

Hi guys, came across this forum a couple a days ago and it looks way better than the official ones and a certain heavy handed moderator, who has given me some entertaining/sad posts and good responses both here and there.  Well, actually, it's the brown nosers who seem to think Sapience is god that I really can't stand.  Anyways, glad I found this site.

Hello i just joined this forum today thought I'd say Hi, been playing lotro 5 years now :)

Hello, Pontin.  I've seen your kinship on Crickhollow and they seem to have a good reputation.  Welcome.

Hi, Pontin, and welcome!  :w

How is Crickhollow these days?  I moved my main and all my alts there when I had to transfer off my old server, but I haven't been able to play much lately.  I saw a post on the OF saying the population is low, what do you think?  (I picked Crick specifically b/c it was lower pop. at the time, but then it was the recommended server for a long time and seemed to be pretty crowded after that).

Crickhollow is fine, and has good population don't think its low in my opinion, it is active, a few do raids and such, according to some charts players posted we have good pop. gladden server seems to have the lowest pop.