Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:34
- what trait line are most captains running around these days?
- what jewelry is there out to get that's useful playing captain at level cap?
- what skirmishsoldier are you all running around with
Kenwald lv 65 - captain
Burns lv 65 - champ
Eordani lv 65 - Loremaster
Eordanie lv 40 - Minstrel
Proud members of Unity of the Free people (Gilrain)
Also in SWTOR Unity/Dark Unity (The Red Eclipse)
Posted 31 May 2011 - 13:25
* Don't have a really good answer there except it depends... not very helpful but the question is a bit wide...
* I'm very happy with my archer, he dishes out some good damage and the lack of AoE makes him stealing aggro a non-issue.
Beludan (captain lvl 65, main)
Theobras(warden lvl 65 alt)
Dwiri, Adhrantir slowly levelling
Posted 31 May 2011 - 13:45
2. It's really hard to explain jewelery as it depends on what You do and to degree which armour set(most captains go for 4x Hele + 2x BG/OD or Moria) You have. But as general idea You aim for high vit and will jewelery , decent morale and power pool while in groups. For solo/3-mans/moors You'd want focus more on might/agi jewelery and big morale pool. The reason behind is that captains personal dps while in LoM or HoH is low(bout 200 dps or so) so You want highest heals and power/morale pool as possible. In 3-mans/duo/solo You want to push Your personal dps more and trait in red line, thus You go for higher might/agi.
3. I'm going with sage, but any dps soldier will do. Captains have enough healing so herbalist isn't needed, same with being sturdy enough so guard is also meh.
Posted 01 June 2011 - 15:31
Most has been said above here.
I trait LoM most of the time and use HoH when playing as main healer in a 3 or 6 person instance.
For jewelry you want to aim for items like ril-nir/improved rilnir from Forochel instance, glass flask and the padlock bracelets or manadhechor (Mistress drop) Just use what you can with high stats and added morale.
I use a DPS soldier, any extra DPS is good, since cpatian are not really DPS machines.
With good gear you should easily reach 9K morale and 4K power buffed.
Although I got a nice tent, I am not a Camper!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users