Doro

The Rage Corner

Instead of me posting a new thread every time I read something that pisses me off, I thought I'd restrict it all to one thread for ease. Of course, everyone else is welcome to rage with me. Post anything you like to rage at.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31698154

This article probably needs no explanation but I might as well. Sub-human rapist scum feeling no remorse for their crimes and blaming their victims for what happens. I'm amazed how someone can sit there and interview them without beating them to death.

How's this for a stone-cold bitch:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mass-teen-charged-urging-friend-kill-cops-article-1.2132059

This teenage chick's boyfriend (she was 17, he was 18) was considering suicide, and went to a parking lot to kill himself inside his truck with carbon monoxide.

While he was in the process, he became afraid and started having second thoughts, so he got out of the truck to text her about his doubts.

She texts him "Get back in," encouraging him to go through with it.

Which he does.

In the following months, she plays the tragic victim on social media, and even appears as the guest of honor at suicide prevention fundraisers in his name.

Police finally discovered the hundreds of text messages they exchanged in the days prior to the suicide. She did nothing to alert anyone that he was a suicide risk, or get him help.

Now she is charged with Involuntary Manslaughter, which seems like far too mild a charge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31725079

Four kids cycling down a road in London at night get jumped by three random thugs, who didn't know them, just to steal their bikes. Now that would usually be enough to warrant anger but they didn't just mug them. One of the three pathetic bits of filth decided it would be a good idea to stab one of the kids. Not only that, it was the FIRST thing he did. The kid had no way to defend himself, he didn't even realise how bad it was until he carried on further down the street and then collapsed.

You can see in the video that the prick just jumps out in front of 15 year old Alan Cartwright, while the kid is looking the other way, and sticks a knife in his chest. Not even a warning. The prick decides to kill a kid as casually as you like. And all of this over a couple of fucking bikes. I hope someone rolls that bike over his neck a few times.

FULL RAGE MODE ACTIVATE

A few might remember the story of a couple of guys at a conference making stupid dongle jokes to each other watching a presentation, only to find themselves fired because some uptight prick decided she should take a photo of them and act like they were the worst people on the planet.

Well the whole shit's back. And has she calmed down? Not in the fucking slightest.

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/books/7933/exclusive-extract-from-jon-ronson-book-so-youve-been-publicly-shamed/

Just some 'pearls' for you.

“The next day,” Hank said, “Adria Richards called my company asking them to ask me to remove the portion of my apology that stated I lost my job as a result of her tweet.”

She wanted to hide the fact this guy lost his job because of her. She's fine getting someone fired (as she later explains, he's a white male that made a giggling joke to his friend that could be inferred to be offensive to her, so he deserved it), but she didn't want the responsibility for it.

“Have you ever heard that thing, men are afraid that women will laugh at them and women are afraid that men will kill them?” she said. I told Adria that people might consider that an overblown thing to say. She had, after all, been in the middle of a tech conference with 800 bystanders. “Sure,” Adria replied. “And those people would probably be white and they would probably be male.”

To be honest, I have no words to describe how retarded this was. She's acting like a couple of nerdy guys making dongle and forking jokes in a conference was a situation in which she was afraid for her life. And there would be no one to help her either, as they're all white men and we all know white men are baby-eating rapists who are just gagging to get in on some woman murdering! Fuck sake.

“Hank’s actions resulted in him getting fired, yet he framed it in a way to blame me. If I had two kids, I wouldn’t tell ‘jokes’”

You read that right. She didn't want to take any blame for him getting fired. It was his fault he made a private joke to his friend. He forced her to take the photo and make a mountain out of a mole hill. He's the bad guy!

And if she had kids, she wouldn't tell jokes. I doubt she'd tell them anyway, considering how non-existent her sense of humour seems anyway.

The best part of all of this? Their stances now. Here's what the guy said.

“I think that nobody deserves what she went through,” he replied.

And here's what she said.

““Maybe it was [Hank] who started all of this,” Adria told me in the cafe at San Francisco Airport. “No one would have known he got fired until he complained. Maybe he’s to blame for complaining that he got fired. Maybe he secretly seeded the hate groups. Right?”

After all of that, the guy is being a total gent and she's STILL refusing to take any semblance of blame.

fuck-this-im-out-llama.gif

Seriously her attitude is just mindblowing.    What is also fucked up is how people get fired just because someone posted something on twitter.

“Hank’s actions resulted in him getting fired, yet he framed it in a way to blame me. If I had two kids, I wouldn’t tell ‘jokes’”  (...)

Sounds just like what the run of the mill sociopath would have said ... Also she experienced "fear" when someone was telling jokes?

My teacher once told us a story about him taking a recruitment test. While everyone was working, one of the people in the room raised his and and said "Excuse me the man next to me is cheating" and since he really was cheating he got expelled from the test right away.

Later my teacher asked this guy why he would do such a thing and his response was: "I'm just eliminating the competition"

“Hank’s actions resulted in him getting fired, yet he framed it in a way to blame me. If I had two kids, I wouldn’t tell ‘jokes’”

“Have you ever heard that thing, men are afraid that women will laugh at them and women are afraid that men will kill them?” she said. I told Adria that people might consider that an overblown thing to say. She had, after all, been in the middle of a tech conference with 800 bystanders. “Sure,” Adria replied. “And those people would probably be white and they would probably be male.”

““Maybe it was [Hank] who started all of this,” Adria told me in the cafe at San Francisco Airport. “No one would have known he got fired until he complained. Maybe he’s to blame for complaining that he got fired. Maybe he secretly seeded the hate groups. Right?”

That is one seriously messed up piece of work.

Edit: The white male comment...

These were professionals and they were geeks so what if a white woman were to find herself in a conference full of Moss's?

tumblr_ms2bn1VYGk1qedb29o1_500.gif

Eeek! Black male is threatening me!

There are real issues women face (like being on a bus in India) and something like this doesn't help their cause.

This is just one of the most stupid things I have ever heard

http://7online.com/religion/former-employee-suing-costco-for-religious-discrimination-/532866/

A Muslin man that was working on a checkout for Costco, refused to scan pork products or alcohol for religious reason. His manager transferred him to collecting the trolleys outside of the store. He asked to work in the electronics department but there were no open positions. He filed a human rights complaint against Costco, and was later sacked. He is now suing for religious discrimination.

This is just one of the most stupid things I have ever heard

http://7online.com/religion/former-employee-suing-costco-for-religious-discrimination-/532866/

A Muslin man that was working on a checkout for Costco, refused to scan pork products or alcohol for religious reason. His manager transferred him to collecting the trolleys outside of the store. He asked to work in the electronics department but there were no open positions. He filed a human rights complaint against Costco, and was later sacked. He is now suing for religious discrimination.

I'd like to see him point to the part of his religion where he can't handle containers with haraam stuff in them. The self-righteous prick.

And the best quote is: "Just because you have a different belief, that doesn't give anybody the right to treat you different," said Jean Camara, suing Costco.

So you think people shouldn't treat you differently and yet you demand you don't do the same job as everyone else? Fucking irony.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31798990

Some douche I've never heard of has had his videos deleted on a service I never use in a 'jealous hack' on his account.

Now the hack itself doesn't annoy me, it's him that does it. Turns out he makes a fuckton of money posting 6 second videos. And he does this because companies pay him to feature their products in his 6 FUCKING SECOND clips. He's made upwards of £12,000 per video. PER 6 FUCKING SECONDS OF VIDEO. And that wouldn't annoy me on its own, it's what he says about it.

Firms and marketing companies now pay Ben to feature their products in his six second clips, but he denies they're adverts.

Ben says: "I never get asked to put the price in of the product. I just get asked if I can have a bit of fun with their product.

Really? They aren't adverts because you don't include a price? So all those adverts on TV that don't include a price, because prices obviously fluctuate, aren't adverts either? Get real. Oh but it doesn't end there!

"Petrol, food and life isn't free so we have to incorporate some adverts but we make [those Vines] as much fun as possible. The last thing I want to be doing is pumping sales down everyone's throats."

No, life isn't free. That's why people get a fucking job. If you want to admit that you are pumping adverts down people's throats and that you are a multi-corporate bitch, I give no shits. That's a job. But the acting like you're just trying to get by and not doing what you are blatantly doing, now that's fucking retarded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31798990

Some douche I've never heard of has had his videos deleted on a service I never use in a 'jealous hack' on his account.

Now the hack itself doesn't annoy me, it's him that does it. Turns out he makes a fuckton of money posting 6 second videos. And he does this because companies pay him to feature their products in his 6 FUCKING SECOND clips. He's made upwards of £12,000 per video. PER 6 FUCKING SECONDS OF VIDEO. And that wouldn't annoy me on its own, it's what he says about it.

Firms and marketing companies now pay Ben to feature their products in his six second clips, but he denies they're adverts.

Ben says: "I never get asked to put the price in of the product. I just get asked if I can have a bit of fun with their product.

Really? They aren't adverts because you don't include a price? So all those adverts on TV that don't include a price, because prices obviously fluctuate, aren't adverts either? Get real. Oh but it doesn't end there!

"Petrol, food and life isn't free so we have to incorporate some adverts but we make [those Vines] as much fun as possible. The last thing I want to be doing is pumping sales down everyone's throats."

No, life isn't free. That's why people get a fucking job. If you want to admit that you are pumping adverts down people's throats and that you are a multi-corporate bitch, I give no shits. That's a job. But the acting like you're just trying to get by and not doing what you are blatantly doing, now that's fucking retarded.

What kind of fucking moronic prick would have video work as his primary source of income and not maintain his own backups of his work?

He goes on about how he hopes vine can restore the videos, if he had any sense at all his work would be backed up on physical media at home along with the original footage and I just cannot believe that someone making that much money out of videos on the internet would not do that.

I don't believe he was hacked at all, I think it's all publicity bullshit, give it a little while and suddenly all of his videos will be back up with the explanation that "vine fixed it for him" when in truth he'll just upload them again.

If he truly has been hacked and didn't have backups then he deserves all he gets for being such a clueless twat.

• Upvote 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-31832392

A woman has won a supreme court bid to claim money from her ex-husband, whom she divorced 23 years ago.

They apparently married in 1981, had a son and then separated in the mid 1980s before finally divorcing in 1992. In 1995, Dale Vince (the husband) decided to make his own company. Now he's a millionaire.

It should be obvious what's enraging here. The crone is looking to take money from a man she separated from over two decades ago and who didn't even have the company that made his fortune when they finally divorced. And a 'Supreme Court' (an absolute joke) decided that yes she should get money from him! In their eyes, they each had responsibility for 'looking after the family'. What fucking family? They're divorced and have been for fucking ages! The only connection they have is their son and he's in his 30s.

This obviously opens up the potential for other money-grabbing ex's to try to get money from their partners. Even those who didn't have a penny to their name until long after they actually separated.

The only money she should get is any money for the raising of their son after the divorce that he didnt pay during that time. From the date of divorce till the son turned 18 he should pay something for, if he did so then she gets nothing.

The only money she should get is any money for the raising of their son after the divorce that he didnt pay during that time. From the date of divorce till the son turned 18 he should pay something for, if he did so then she gets nothing.

This is the thing. She could have asked for money at any point during the 18 years she was raising the kid. She could have even split the responsibility between her and the guy. But no, she's asking for damn near £2 million and that's a decade after the kid became a man as well!

It costs, on average, about £200k to raise a kid to 18 years old. Some of that includes things that parents would be paying for anyway, like bills or food, so a conservative estimate is £150k on a kid alone (when we know she didn't spend that much because the kid lived the first part of his life as a wannabe gypsy, and I can tell you for a fact that isn't the sort of money floating about in that lifestyle). Divided in half, because it's split between two parents, that's £75k payout to the woman. And that's assuming he had nothing to do with his kid throughout those 18 years and never took any responsibility for him. Yet she's demanding a fucking lottery-sized payout for having such a hard time raising a kid?

Fuck that, I know people who have raised 3 kids on their own who won't ever get anything near that sort of money, but she thinks because she slept with a guy three decades ago she should get that much money for her trouble? Bollocks to it. Just another money-grabbing harpy who blames her problems on other people.

I agree, he is saying they had an agreement in 1992 when they split, but he hasnt got the record of and the courts dont keep the paperwork for that long.

She should not get any money unless she can prove he did adhere to the deal they had, in which case she should get the money she agreed to in the deal.

This ruling sets a very dangerous precedent.

• Upvote 1

A personal minor rage. I've been trying to sort stuff out with a company lately to sell some shit. Problem is that it's a US company. It turns out that I need to get a Individual Taxpayer Identification Number from the IRS to stop the US government stealing 30% of all of my profit. As a non-US citizen, I obviously don't want any money going to the US (especially when I'm already getting enough stolen from me by my own fucking government). But it isn't as simple as that because you'd need to jump through a ton of hoops just to get the damn ITIN before filling in more damn forms to stop them stealing from you!

And to make it as complicated as possible, they've made a fuckload of different forms compulsory, all of which are so full of legal jargon and non-sense that it's like looking at a fucking joke. 'If you are selecting this then fill out form 723 but only if you've filled out form 523 and stapled it to a duck, if not make sure you don't fill out 723 and find a suitable pen to write the words 'GILGAMESH' in Ariel Bold on sub-form 1222a and submit two more forms'.

I currently doubt that I even know how to read any more. When you need three different 'help' documents to fill out a single A4 sheet, you know some bureaucratic fuck out there is twisting his nipples in satisfaction. Fuck it all, I'm just going to make meth.

People who make forms are ... scary.

If there were a Supreme Being, and it, or it's representant were present at the gates of the Realm of Death, and it would ask you your profession, and you'd reply "I am a maker of forms".

}) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) })

• Upvote 1

People who make forms are ... scary.

If there were a Supreme Being, and it, or it's representant were present at the gates of the Realm of Death, and it would ask you your profession, and you'd reply "I am a maker of forms".

}) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) }) })

Well I hope I end up in Hell just to watch these bastards fry!

A personal minor rage. I've been trying to sort stuff out with a company lately to sell some shit. Problem is that it's a US company. It turns out that I need to get a Individual Taxpayer Identification Number from the IRS to stop the US government stealing 30% of all of my profit. As a non-US citizen, I obviously don't want any money going to the US (especially when I'm already getting enough stolen from me by my own fucking government). But it isn't as simple as that because you'd need to jump through a ton of hoops just to get the damn ITIN before filling in more damn forms to stop them stealing from you!

And to make it as complicated as possible, they've made a fuckload of different forms compulsory, all of which are so full of legal jargon and non-sense that it's like looking at a fucking joke. 'If you are selecting this then fill out form 723 but only if you've filled out form 523 and stapled it to a duck, if not make sure you don't fill out 723 and find a suitable pen to write the words 'GILGAMESH' in Ariel Bold on sub-form 1222a and submit two more forms'.

I currently doubt that I even know how to read any more. When you need three different 'help' documents to fill out a single A4 sheet, you know some bureaucratic fuck out there is twisting his nipples in satisfaction. Fuck it all, I'm just going to make meth.

Welcone to IRS hell!

Well, the profits from Meth production and other illegal drugs will be/ are included in Britains national GDP! You are a good business savy citizen by doing so. If you groom a couple of whores, you will be a business leader and pillar of society.

Ahh, Post 2007 pseudo capitalist society is the saviour of all.

CrankyCat

Happy fucking day! I managed to avoid having to go to the US embassy to insult everyone I saw while I got my W7 form sorted and found out I can just use my national insurance number in place of an ITIN!

But, of course, what goes up must come down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31862992

Hooray for the expansion of the homicidally stupid! If only they could gather in one place, say the middle of the Sahara, and stay still of a few hours. A glass desert sounds like fun.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31922773

This annoys me in a few different ways, but not in the way you'd expect.

First, the complaint that they used the term 'pike' to mean cheap. It's a lazy excuse that they didn't mean pikey in reference to gypsies, but in reference to cheapness. Of course they meant gypsies. I don't care, gypsies are often cheap and tacky people, but trying to hide the reference with the excuse that no one really knows pikey is a slur against gypsies is bollocks.

Second, that they'll overturn this but they won't overturn other things like using the word 'slope' to describe a bridge but also insult south-east Asians (a phrase I'd never known until then). They're picking and choosing what people can and can't take offensive over, which is a slippery slope (heh... heheh). Either it's all good to laugh at or none of it is (and I'm all for the former).

Third, there's a supposed 'gypsy' organisation that's out complaining about this shit! They're concerned gypsy children will be made fun of in playgrounds. Who the fuck is going to do that? When I was at school, if you made fun of a gypsy you'd get your teeth kicked in. They're making gypsies look like whiny little shits who are wounded by words.

Fuck sake, the world is ridiculously sensitive.

Worry not, Clarkson will most likely leave the BBC very soon as his contract is up at the end of the month, as it Hammond and May. Top Gear will stay with the BBC as they own the rights to it and may continue with new presenters. Clarkson, May and Hammond will most likely go to SKY and do a motoring show there that is exactly what they do now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31922773

This annoys me in a few different ways, but not in the way you'd expect.

First, the complaint that they used the term 'pike' to mean cheap. It's a lazy excuse that they didn't mean pikey in reference to gypsies, but in reference to cheapness. Of course they meant gypsies. I don't care, gypsies are often cheap and tacky people, but trying to hide the reference with the excuse that no one really knows pikey is a slur against gypsies is bollocks.

Second, that they'll overturn this but they won't overturn other things like using the word 'slope' to describe a bridge but also insult south-east Asians (a phrase I'd never known until then). They're picking and choosing what people can and can't take offensive over, which is a slippery slope (heh... heheh). Either it's all good to laugh at or none of it is (and I'm all for the former).

Third, there's a supposed 'gypsy' organisation that's out complaining about this shit! They're concerned gypsy children will be made fun of in playgrounds. Who the fuck is going to do that? When I was at school, if you made fun of a gypsy you'd get your teeth kicked in. They're making gypsies look like whiny little shits who are wounded by words.

Fuck sake, the world is ridiculously sensitive.

Pikeys and Gypsies (at least real Gypsies) are two completely different cultures and I tend to get very aggressive with people who mix them up ;)

Pikeys and Gypsies (at least real Gypsies) are two completely different cultures and I tend to get very aggressive with people who mix them up ;)

Sort of, the differences are like this:

There are Roma gypsies (ancestors from North India region who spread through Europe) and Irish gypsies (also some highland gypsies, but many don't make a distinction).

Travellers are normally gypsies who choose a nomadic lifestyle, though there are many non-gypsies (gadjo, gadjies or countryfolk) who choose to live that way themselves. Not all gypsies are travellers.

Pikey is usually a derogatory term for Irish gypsies, but since most people don't know the difference it is often just used for all gypsies. It's basically the gypsy equivalent of the word 'nigger', and many gypsies (both Irish and Roma) would get pretty angry with someone who called them it.

My family being predominantly Roma gypsies aren't a fan of Irish gypsies and will often refer to them as pikeys (hence the anger when they get called it themselves). And Irish gypsies see the term as implying they're 'wannabe' gypsies, like they're a sub-class or something.

And that's at least what it's like in England. I hear there's even more nonsense in the US, with carny folk calling themselves gypsies and Greeks/Turks calling themselves it.