Doro

The Rage Corner

​And here we go with the usual nonsense. 'You don't listen, you're always right, blah blah blah'. It's fucking bullshit and you know it. A half-assed cop out as yet another attack of character instead of actually arguing a point. The only thing sociopathic here is your constant need to try to apply your own issues to me. Sort yourself out.

​Whatever you say, Doro ./patsdorogentlyonthehead

​Whatever you say, Doro ./patsdorogentlyonthehead

​I love you too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-33105999

This truly amazes me. People can be arrested for being nude, our natural state, on the side of a mountain in the middle of nature! And not just that, but it's exacerbated by the superstitious beliefs of locals. If you want to go climb a mountain and get your dick out (not that I get why you'd want to anyway), you should be free to do so. They were literally in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. What the fuck should it matter if someone were to go out into somewhere like Yellowstone and moon a moose? Or up in the Cairngorms to wave your willy at an eagle? Or Antarctica to flash a Penguin? Or the middle of the Sahara to toast your buns?

It is stupid, putting people in prison and for taking your clothes off is stupid, hell it is completly stupid to fine them in ANY way for being nude in private in some remote part of mountain.

BUT when you go to other country you do belong to that country law, not law of your own country. 

And after all people are free to make rules in their own home, so they can make anti-nude laws in their own country if they want so.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-33099289

Feminazi "logic"

Trying to expose men as immature idiots by proving that they can't take a joke, ever, under any circumstance.

​Not at all the case you think it is. This story has a prequel, one that wasn't 'a joke'.

This now is simply a very justified, and rather witted, response from the female scientific community that has zero to do with feminism (regardless who is 'encouraging' what already started) and has everything to do with an a-hole statement from an otherwise respected male scientist, who just happened to fall in love with himself a bit too much, and then had to 'apologize' for what he said, and --later on-- to actually apologize for what he said. Story ends, girls mocking him continues.

We have a proverb - what you can do to yourself, nobody else can. A certain Nobel laureate now knows this. :/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-33105999

This truly amazes me. People can be arrested for being nude, our natural state, on the side of a mountain in the middle of nature! And not just that, but it's exacerbated by the superstitious beliefs of locals. If you want to go climb a mountain and get your dick out (not that I get why you'd want to anyway), you should be free to do so. They were literally in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. What the fuck should it matter if someone were to go out into somewhere like Yellowstone and moon a moose? Or up in the Cairngorms to wave your willy at an eagle? Or Antarctica to flash a Penguin? Or the middle of the Sahara to toast your buns?

​It's Malaysia, they should be thankful their plane didn't crash.

This guy gets away with it, even tapes it.

I highly recommend this series, Mick Dodge is a character. highly entertaining.

I highly recommend this series, Mick Dodge is a character. highly entertaining.

I like this guy.

​Not at all the case you think it is. This story has a prequel, one that wasn't 'a joke'.

This now is simply a very justified, and rather witted, response from the female scientific community that has zero to do with feminism (regardless who is 'encouraging' what already started) and has everything to do with an a-hole statement from an otherwise respected male scientist, who just happened to fall in love with himself a bit too much, and then had to 'apologize' for what he said, and --later on-- to actually apologize for what he said. Story ends, girls mocking him continues.

We have a proverb - what you can do to yourself, nobody else can. A certain Nobel laureate now knows this. :/

​So one should base decisions on grown women not being able to take a joke or snarky comment....... 

Guess it puts us guys way ahead on the "bigger person" deal considering the chauvinism the average girl spouts these days =P

Whether the egg or the hen is first is hard to tell. Maybe girls developed 'hypersensitivity' to such jokes exactly because this 'humor' was used and abused since ever.

But none of that matters, really, because the story in question didn't start as a joke at all. So it's not about "being able to take a joke", please don't push forward this agenda. The girls' responses are all jokes, however, and pretty good ones at that. They really took all the high ground here, both as quality and as justification of the response.

Naturally, the guy apologized later by explaining how 'it was all a joke'... but that he still stands behind his words... and that he is sorry for what he said... but he thinks he's right. What the fuck is he talking about? Pathetic weaseling out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-33120424

So this woman was ordered by the court to give her son to his father to live with. A social worker concluded that the mother wasn't providing an emotionally safe environment for her son, and the dad was having him most nights for the last few months. And what does she do? She abducts the child and goes into hiding. A very sane decision to make and definitely disproves the social worker /sarc

She's now come out of hiding, and this would be a completely rageless story... if it weren't for what she (and the police) have said.

Ms Minnock said she hoped the decision about her son would now be reconsidered.

"... I'm just hoping that somebody will be able to help us to get this case looked into again."

Really? Fucking really?! You think after you broke the law, abducted your own son, and went into hiding that you should now be fucking rewarded for it?! If you wanted to appeal the decision, fucking do it! If you think that you can act like it's a sob story and win people over to keep your kid, then you are more insane than I first thought.

And then it gets worse, because it looks like the police are more than happy to treat her as the victim.

Police said the mother and son "will now receive the support they need".

If that support doesn't involve the son living with the dad and her in a padded cell, then this country is fucked.

Given that the court awarded custody to the father, which is rare, I am guessing the mother does need some sort of help.  

There is no chance that the decision will be overturned.  In fact her chances of seeing her son over the next few years has almost gone.  She will not have him for weekend visits or anything like that.  The best she could hope for is supervised visits.

Given that the court awarded custody to the father, which is rare...

My brother failed to get custody of his two kids, despite the fact that their mother is a drug-addict, feeds them junk food all the time, can barely take care of them, has two more kids with different dads, and lies at every opportunity she can get. I can only imagine what drove a social worker to think this woman wasn't a fit parent when they let scum like my brother's ex keep their brood (solely for the benefits).

​So one should base decisions on grown women not being able to take a joke or snarky comment....... 

Guess it puts us guys way ahead on the "bigger person" deal considering the chauvinism the average girl spouts these days =P

​........yeah, because men can always take a joke or snarky comment.......

The girls' responses are all jokes, however, and pretty good ones at that. They really took all the high ground here, both as quality and as justification of the response.

​I couldn't agree more, I found their responses highly amusing.

My brother failed to get custody of his two kids, despite the fact that their mother is a drug-addict, feeds them junk food all the time, can barely take care of them, has two more kids with different dads, and lies at every opportunity she can get. I can only imagine what drove a social worker to think this woman wasn't a fit parent when they let scum like my brother's ex keep their brood (solely for the benefits).

​Wow Doro...

All too common. I guess men need to accept the fact that in the eyes of the courts and feminists a mans parental rights extend no further than a sperm donation and a wallet.

​This isn't a dig at you at all, so don't take it that way. Is this the same brother that you described as a loser?

​Wow Doro...

All too common. I guess men need to accept the fact that in the eyes of the courts and feminists a mans parental rights extend no further than a sperm donation and a wallet.

​This is another double standard, one that progress is being made on, but we still have a long way to go in this matter.

​This isn't a dig at you at all, so don't take it that way. Is this the same brother that you described as a loser?

Oh yeah, he definitely is. But he's the lesser of two evils, and they'd likely move in with us for a while so they'd at least be properly looked after.

Russia upgrading nuke arsenal... http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/16/us-russia-nuclear-putin-idUSKBN0OW17X20150616

Just what the world needs! Really makes my day when I can read about more nukes... right up there with children dying because they don't have 10 cents of rice and a cup of milk... Oh happy day!

It's like they have no fucking idea that 'Mother's day' exists.

It's like they have no fucking idea that 'Mother's day' exists.

​What's any of this they said in the video got to do with toilet paper ... ?

So toilet making company want to stir some controversy by making "social advertisement" to sell more toilet paper.

LOL

Edited by drul

Personally I don't have a reason to celebrate Father's Day and seeing all of the posts on Facebook don't help my mood. If this was a Kleenex commercial it'd make more sense but Drul nailed it with saying it's to stir up controversy. We could dig deeper in to how this supports the media's stigma toward fathers (making them seem inept at raising children in other commercials or not the emotionally supportive parent in most households) and then argue the original purpose of feminism was for gender equality but that's all I really have to say on that matter.

Transparent? No hat would just be Fathers it would seem... TransParent.