Jump to content
LasraelLarson

Have you voted? ;)

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, fittybolger said:

Haha... 

Been watching the "deep state" news lately and the "leaks" about Trump to MSM types?

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that there is at least one or two deep state leakers that didn't worship Obama/Clinton types?

Ever think that Trump now has access to all the dirty laundry of Slick Willy and Obama? Would have to dig through the records but I have read somewhere that Bannon (I believe) has had teams of devotees doing exactly that.

Watch Breitbart and Drudge and... for some "scoops" in days / weeks to come. hehe

Oh how I'll love it when someday a little spark turns into an establishment firestorm.

Come on now, Wikileaks was founded when Bush was in powah ;)

It's funny how  people on the right wanted him brought to justice and slain when it was the Bush administration ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, LordVorontur said:

Wikileaks ever leak any Russian stuff?

Yeah, they have done, but it's mostly been innocuous shit compared to leaks from other sources (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-russia-mafia-kleptocracy).

They also gave an incomplete list of Russian whistleblowers and the things Russia has done/is doing to them. https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Whistleblowers/Russia

Turns out most of the leaks about Russia don't actually go to WikiLeaks. For some reason, most Russian whistleblowers prefer dealing with other Russian activists. And the US doesn't like WikiLeaks for all the leaks against it, so they aren't handing over info on the Russians either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doro said:

Yeah, they have done, but it's mostly been innocuous shit compared to leaks from other sources (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-russia-mafia-kleptocracy).

They also gave an incomplete list of Russian whistleblowers and the things Russia has done/is doing to them. https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Whistleblowers/Russia

Turns out most of the leaks about Russia don't actually go to WikiLeaks. For some reason, most Russian whistleblowers prefer dealing with other Russian activists. And the US doesn't like WikiLeaks for all the leaks against it, so they aren't handing over info on the Russians either.

And look at that, a list of Russian whistleblowers is leaked....I wonder for what purpose, eh? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordVorontur said:

And look at that, a list of Russian whistleblowers is leaked....I wonder for what purpose, eh? ;)

There's a "whistleblowers by country" category in the bottom left if you want all the world-wide treasonists!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doro said:

There's a "whistleblowers by country" category in the bottom left if you want all the world-wide treasonists!

And the purpose of having a list of whistleblowers by country is what exactly? Help the Government of those countries shut the whistleblowers up?

I mean, it's not like Putin needs an excuse to kill off opposition politicians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordVorontur said:

And the purpose of having a list of whistleblowers by country is what exactly? Help the Government of those countries shut the whistleblowers up?

I mean, it's not like Putin needs an excuse to kill off opposition politicians.

You can search for each person and find out exactly what they've called the country out on. They're already well-known to the governments of nations they've exposed, so it's hardly like it's actually doing anything beyond informing the public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doro said:

You can search for each person and find out exactly what they've called the country out on. They're already well-known to the governments of nations they've exposed, so it's hardly like it's actually doing anything beyond informing the public.

Except getting a midnight visit and a "long term vacation"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fittybolger said:

Haha... 

Been watching the "deep state" news lately and the "leaks" about Trump to MSM types?

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that there is at least one or two deep state leakers that didn't worship Obama/Clinton types?

Ever think that Trump now has access to all the dirty laundry of Slick Willy and Obama? Would have to dig through the records but I have read somewhere that Bannon (I believe) has had teams of devotees doing exactly that.

Watch Breitbart and Drudge and... for some "scoops" in days / weeks to come. hehe

Oh how I'll love it when someday a little spark turns into an establishment firestorm.

The "deep state" term needs to be put to bed. This isn't a shadow organisation within the government that carries out clandestine operations and assassinations like in Turkey where the term originated.

The right needs to realise that Wikileaks is a Russian operation just like the left needs to realise that the election wasn't "hacked" by Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

The right needs to realise that Wikileaks is a Russian operation...

Seems the centre does, too. How's this supposedly the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More nonsense from Kellyanne Conway.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/13/kellyanne-conway-trump-wiretap-surveillance-obama

Microwaves have cameras in them that spy on us.

Now most think she's just being an idiot again, but I think this is something more nefarious. I think this is a furthering of a Huxleyan attempt to make every bit of "news" available seem fake. To prevent people from actually believing when the truth is told. Flood the TVs with shit, let the masses point and laugh, and they'll do more pointing and laughing when an actual case occurs. We already had some TV, Samsung or some shit, acting as another spying tool, so it's likely there's other ways we're being spied on right now that we don't realise, but she goes on TV and makes it sound ridiculous by claiming microwaves are spying on us, which leads to all legitimate concerns of compromised tech to sound like crazy talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Doro said:

More nonsense from Kellyanne Conway.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/13/kellyanne-conway-trump-wiretap-surveillance-obama

Microwaves have cameras in them that spy on us.

Now most think she's just being an idiot again, but I think this is something more nefarious. I think this is a furthering of a Huxleyan attempt to make every bit of "news" available seem fake. To prevent people from actually believing when the truth is told. Flood the TVs with shit, let the masses point and laugh, and they'll do more pointing and laughing when an actual case occurs. We already had some TV, Samsung or some shit, acting as another spying tool, so it's likely there's other ways we're being spied on right now that we don't realise, but she goes on TV and makes it sound ridiculous by claiming microwaves are spying on us, which leads to all legitimate concerns of compromised tech to sound like crazy talk.

"fake news" like "Trump didn't pay taxes for 18 years"... MSM speculation based on very little evidence and presented as news = lolz now!

I haven't followed the microwave stuff but it seems an actual microwave oven was suggested as a spy tool? The microwave electromagnetic spectrum "is" useful for surveillance purposes... and a camera or microphone can be added to just about anything... your cats butt could be wired for sound :P. And here we enter the realm insidious adding a grain of truth into a shit-load of disinformation. Orwellian!

On a brighter note... Go Geert!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fittybolger said:

I haven't followed the microwave stuff but it seems an actual microwave oven was suggested as a spy tool? The microwave electromagnetic spectrum "is" useful for surveillance purposes... and a camera or microphone can be added to just about anything... your cats butt could be wired for sound :P. And here we enter the realm insidious adding a grain of truth into a shit-load of disinformation. Orwellian!

That's exactly what she's claiming. The problem is that you can be spied on through your webcam, or TV, or phone (they can even find out what time something was recorded at by checking the background "buzz" of the electronic goods, it's fucking mental). But, as is a common theme among the Trump team, she's ignoring legitimate issues and making it sound like some insane conspiracy theory.

On a side note, a grain of truth amongst disinformation is Huxleyan. Orwell thought the truth wouldn't get revealed at all. What's strange is that despite their two opposing predictions for the future, both seem to be occurring simultaneously.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Doro said:

That's exactly what she's claiming. The problem is that you can be spied on through your webcam, or TV, or phone (they can even find out what time something was recorded at by checking the background "buzz" of the electronic goods, it's fucking mental). But, as is a common theme among the Trump team, she's ignoring legitimate issues and making it sound like some insane conspiracy theory.

On a side note, a grain of truth amongst disinformation is Huxleyan. Orwell thought the truth wouldn't get revealed at all. What's strange is that despite their two opposing predictions for the future, both seem to be occurring simultaneously.

Big vote up for that as I also see both Brave New World and 1984 as alive and well... Brave New World aspect actually scares me more, surprisingly, as I see it in the much hated (my hatred) progressive movement. I don't find it particularly strange that both visions manifest concurrently, however. Your chocolate ration is increasing to 7 grams from 9 grams! Rejoice!

Burn it down! Burn it all down baby... that even bigger fires may result!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the Dutch elections were interesting. Wilders party didn't make the gains that were widely expected and got around 19 seats, which is 4 more than last time. The Christian Democrats also gained seats, and will have 19, whereas they had 13 last time, so had a better result than Geert Wilders party. The Liberals still are the biggest party, but they look like they lost about 10 seats, ending up with 31 seats. The Social Democrats appear to have gone into free-fall, going from 38 seats to 9 seats.

 

Coalition government most likely. But none will include Geert Wilders.

 

I should say, these are exit poll numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LordVorontur said:

Well, the Dutch elections were interesting. Wilders party didn't make the gains that were widely expected and got around 19 seats, which is 4 more than last time. The Christian Democrats also gained seats, and will have 19, whereas they had 13 last time, so had a better result than Geert Wilders party. The Liberals still are the biggest party, but they look like they lost about 10 seats, ending up with 31 seats. The Social Democrats appear to have gone into free-fall, going from 38 seats to 9 seats.

 

Coalition government most likely. But none will include Geert Wilders.

 

I should say, these are exit poll numbers.

Disappointed... looks like I will have to be patient for the global decent into anarchy. :P 

Slow, painful death for the EU it would seem as it is also unlikely Le Pen will come out on top of the second round in France. Economic migrants... financial collapse (Greek or ???)... populist revolutions... the catalysts are lined up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fittybolger said:

Disappointed... looks like I will have to be patient for the global decent into anarchy. :P 

Slow, painful death for the EU it would seem as it is also unlikely Le Pen will come out on top of the second round in France. Economic migrants... financial collapse (Greek or ???)... populist revolutions... the catalysts are lined up.

I say it's pretty well set up for Vikings to take over all you fucks now. I think I've been biding my time for just about long enough now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LordVorontur said:

I say it's pretty well set up for Vikings to take over all you fucks now. I think I've been biding my time for just about long enough now.

Yup Viking snowflakes kittens... rue the day they are unleashed on the world! ... *shudder* ABBA apocalypse! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fittybolger said:

Disappointed... looks like I will have to be patient for the global decent into anarchy. :P 

Slow, painful death for the EU it would seem as it is also unlikely Le Pen will come out on top of the second round in France. Economic migrants... financial collapse (Greek or ???)... populist revolutions... the catalysts are lined up.

PANIC!!!

Beaker.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:05 AM, Laurinaohtar said:

PANIC!!!

hehe... actually a lot of my goals were accomplished in the Dutch election as well. Sure I would've liked to have seen PVV with 50 seats instead of 20... but... the mainstream political parties also took a thumping and Rutte is going to have a bugger of a time dividing up the juicy cabinet posts and keeping a coalition happy / intact. We'll see how functional that coalition looks a few months from now.

Meanwhile... Waiting patiently for the next nail in EU coffin. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have goals in the EU? 

Are you secretly Dr. Evil? 

b662051c4e643d6b61b7b2bbf180634a.jpg

Or putin maybe?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naw... nothing so nefarious... a gamer geek ...

A gamer geek who has just been through a few boss fights and gained a ton of experience and kewl lewt that will help in future raids...but I do love the snowflake tears of those who whine that they want the ability to craft raid lewt or just eliminate raids altogether in favor of more "fetch quests".

Who are you?

special-snowflake.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Laurinaohtar said:

#winning 

#winning? Obamacare is #winning? Yup... you truly are a #fetchquest warrior.

Trump should never have gotten on board the Ryan Care trainwrek. Bannon... Bannon Care FTW! :) 

Edit: I should expand... There is enough data out there on socialized medicine to determine what is cost effective and what isn't. A piecemeal process that delivers the most benefit and also saves money? Why not? Prescription meds cost a fortune in the USA so I would start by reaming the pharmaceutical companies up the rear with a "single payer" form of pharmaceutical supply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, fittybolger said:

#winning? Obamacare is #winning? Yup... you truly are a #fetchquest warrior.

Trump should never have gotten on board the Ryan Care trainwrek. Bannon... Bannon Care FTW! :) 

Edit: I should expand... There is enough data out there on socialized medicine to determine what is cost effective and what isn't. A piecemeal process that delivers the most benefit and also saves money? Why not? Prescription meds cost a fortune in the USA so I would start by reaming the pharmaceutical companies up the rear with a "single payer" form of pharmaceutical supply.

Obamacare is #winning when the alternative was #Trumpcare

When the healthcare system is run for profit it is always going to become expensive for the public as the for many people the alternative to paying is suffering

 

Also how bad was #Trumpcare that even with control of the Whitehouse, Senate and Congress it still would not pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume everyone sees I was being ironic by using a trump campaign hashtag? I would never really hashtag anything, just wanted to clarify incase any confusion.  #irony 

#hashtags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×