Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vr00mie

ESO housing

5 posts in this topic

ESO housing is coming in Febrary, currently on the test server and looks pretty amazing.

Comletely free placement of everything.

39 different apts/houses.

The housing looks good, but it is not enough to tempt me to play the game again as I find it boring and I just cannot get into the lore.

On 1/5/2017 at 2:34 PM, Mallorn said:

The housing looks good, but it is not enough to tempt me to play the game again as I find it boring and I just cannot get into the lore.

Ditto.  I tried so hard to get into this game and it just doesnt happen.  My good friend stretching back to D2 days leads a guild in this game and Ive tried many times to play with him.

Honestly a freaking auction hall would do more to get me to try this game than housing or other fluff

4 hours ago, Altreg01 said:

Ditto.  I tried so hard to get into this game and it just doesnt happen.  My good friend stretching back to D2 days leads a guild in this game and Ive tried many times to play with him.

Honestly a freaking auction hall would do more to get me to try this game than housing or other fluff

Yes, an auction hall. I don't get why they do not have one. The system they currently have is just ridiculous and unintuitive. I also think the story to the game is dire. I found many of the individual quest arcs very immersive at first, but that got old quickly. 

I don't get why so many people think the game's lore is great. I find it boring, unimmersive and the peoples unrealistic. It's all just so generic trying desperately to be interesting and different.