Sign in to follow this  
Almagnus1

Technical Issues facing LotRO install on Windows 10

20 minutes ago, Hurin said:

Jesus. . .

Yes, He is the son of God.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, psalm8818 said:

Hurin has violated the TOS hundreds of times on the OF, and he has never even received as much as an infraction, because he's a fanboi.

Stated as a fact.  With utter certainty.  Because, it has to be true, right?  Just as in your hyper-partisan worldview,  someone who takes issue with an unfair/bad argument (regardless of its target) is guilty of being "inconsistent" or "taking both sides". . . instead of just being intellectually honest or fair-minded.

And yet. . .

lies.png

. . . and that's just since the last reset of the infraction tally.

Now, someone not wrapped up in their own personal, subjective, vindictive perspective on the world would actually think on that.  They might even say:  "Why would I assume that Hurin had no infractions?  What fundamental thing do I have wrong here that would make me believe that and say it so brazenly when I had no way of actually knowing if it was true?  Is it possible that this is indicative of a mindset I have on this topic that is not wholly based in reality?"  

More generally. . .

There are multiple posts here on these very forums pointing out my threads critiquing Turbine/SSG and the direction LotRO has taken.  Everything from its solo-focus, to easy-mode, to the business model and the slippery slope it creates.  But, because I don't sling profanity until I'm banned, dial the hyperbole up to 11 in every post, and I show respect to the real people just trying to do their jobs behind the scenes, I'm a "shill" who somehow/somewhere constantly telling everyone that everything is fine.  That is, I'm sorry, just an asinine, blinkered, and obviously biased interpretation of what I've been up to for the last decade or so on those forums.

But, perhaps my worst sin is being "inconsistent" or "taking both sides" in that I will actually defend Turbine/SSG or one of its employees against unfair criticism that is based in bad logic, bad facts, or ridiculously mendacious parsing of language.  The shame of it all!

I seriously doubt anyone can point to a post of mine where I merely declared someone's "opinion" to be "invalid" and left it at that.  But, apparently, I did this "repeatedly" to the same person which caused them to leave the game.  Rather, I suspect what happened is that I provided a differing perspective and backed it up with an argument some found hard to substantively address.  If that is in fact what is meant by telling someone their "opinion" is "invalid". . . I would kindly urge that person to grow the f' up.

Some of you seem to demand absolute blind loyalty in some "cause" which includes being a complete ass-hat to well-meaning employees of a gaming company (you know, like those corrupt community managers who would never infract someone like Hur-- oh nevermind).  Unless someone wants to actually point out an actual thread where I've engaged in the behaviors attributed to me, I'm going to just assume that I stand guilty of nothing more than not being enough of a zealot in that cause.  And the rest of it, I'm sorry, just strikes me as sour grapes on the part of people who can't get over a lost argument.  I haven't always been a saint.  But some of the bizarre characterizations of my posts overall just beggar belief.  And I appreciate the attempts in this thread (and in others, by others) to set the record straight whenever my name has come up over here.

"Selfishly" Yours,

Hurin

P.S.  The image above is redacted to protect the innocent.  And to stay on the right side of the OF ToS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hurin:  You fell for Psalm's trolling... TWICE.

Look, we all Psalm is trying to get sympathy for getting his stupid ass banned on the OF (for God only knows why at this point), and he's systematically going after posters of note on the OF in some dumbass attempt at getting sympathy for us.

It's really best not to lose too much sleep over what Psalm is saying, because they got themselves banned from the OF for stupid stuff, whereas you're still posting there because you understand how the forum game is played, and know how to play it well.

However, you may want to pull that image before Cordovan sees it so you don't get banned for breach of CoC...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

However, you may want to pull that image before Cordovan sees it so you don't get banned for breach of CoC...

Nah.  It is not in violation.  It neither gives any details, nor "discusses/debates" infractions there or elsewhere.  In fact, it reflects well upon the SSG community staff in that they infract impartially as well as they can (nobody is perfect of course).  I've been infracted while being supportive, and infracted while being critical.

Of course, if someone can show where posting that redacted image is in violation, I'll of course remove it.  But I don't think it is.  It's no different than just saying "I've been infracted before". . . which is not itself a violation.  Especially because I'm not debating an infraction publicly, on the OF.

Heck, at this point, I'd rather leave it there so that he can see it and see that it is harmless (even exculpatory regarding charges of bias towards "shills" for SSG).  Were I to remove it, he might instead wonder what i had posted!  :|

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hurin said:

Nah.  It is not in violation.  It neither gives any details, nor "discusses" infractions there or elsewhere.  In fact, it reflects well upon him and the SSG staff in that they infract impartially as well as they can (nobody is perfect of course).  I've been infracted while being supportive, and infracted while being critical.

Of course, if someone can show where posting that redacted image is in violation, I'll of course remove it.  But I don't think it is.  It's no different than just saying "I've been infracted before". . . which is not itself a violation.  Especially because I'm not debating an infraction publicly, on the OF.

It's still a dumb thing to do as I wouldn't put Sapience tactics past Cordovan... especially considering the stance you have against a lot of the stupid stuff SSG has been doing.

4 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

It's still a dumb thing to do as I wouldn't put Sapience tactics past Cordovan... especially considering the stance you have against a lot of the stupid stuff SSG has been doing.

That's not fair (to him, or to me).  And I suspect you're trying to bait me or associate me with your words above.  So I'll just leave them there.  And bow out.

It's worth pointing out that there is no language about discussing infractions (much less merely mentioning that you have been) anywhere in the Community Guidelines.  Nor anything about posting a screenshot of your profile control panel.  I think I'm good.  Thanks!

For what it worths I've never perceived Hurin as a fanboi; even not always I agree with his views, I enjoy reading some of his post/discussions (e.g. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?656962-Final-Verdict-on-New-Avatars&p=7760925#post7760925).

Now, after that picture, maybe he's not as self-controlled as I thought; too many infractions; one has to know when to stop.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hurin said:

That's not fair (to him, or to me).  And I suspect you're trying to bait me or associate me with your words above.  So I'll just leave them there.  And bow out.

It's worth pointing out that there is no language about discussing infractions (much less merely mentioning that you have been) anywhere in the Community Guidelines.  Nor anything about posting a screenshot of your profile control panel.  I think I'm good.  Thanks!

**hands Hurin tin foil for a hat**

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hurin said:

Stated as a fact.  With utter certainty.  Because, it has to be true, right?  Just as in your hyper-partisan worldview,  someone who takes issue with an unfair/bad argument (regardless of its target) is guilty of being "inconsistent" or "taking both sides". . . instead of just being intellectually honest or fair-minded.

And yet. . .

lies.png

. . . and that's just since the last reset of the infraction tally.

Now, someone not wrapped up in their own personal, subjective, vindictive perspective on the world would actually think on that.  They might even say:  "Why would I assume that Hurin had no infractions?  What fundamental thing do I have wrong here that would make me believe that and say it so brazenly when I had no way of actually knowing if it was true?  Is it possible that this is indicative of a mindset I have on this topic that is not wholly based in reality?"  

More generally. . .

There are multiple posts here on these very forums pointing out my threads critiquing Turbine/SSG and the direction LotRO has taken.  Everything from its solo-focus, to easy-mode, to the business model and the slippery slope it creates.  But, because I don't sling profanity until I'm banned, dial the hyperbole up to 11 in every post, and I show respect to the real people just trying to do their jobs behind the scenes, I'm a "shill" who somehow/somewhere constantly telling everyone that everything is fine.  That is, I'm sorry, just an asinine, blinkered, and obviously biased interpretation of what I've been up to for the last decade or so on those forums.

But, perhaps my worst sin is being "inconsistent" or "taking both sides" in that I will actually defend Turbine/SSG or one of its employees against unfair criticism that is based in bad logic, bad facts, or ridiculously mendacious parsing of language.  The shame of it all!

I seriously doubt anyone can point to a post of mine where I merely declared someone's "opinion" to be "invalid" and left it at that.  But, apparently, I did this "repeatedly" to the same person which caused them to leave the game.  Rather, I suspect what happened is that I provided a differing perspective and backed it up with an argument some found hard to substantively address.  If that is in fact what is meant by telling someone their "opinion" is "invalid". . . I would kindly urge that person to grow the f' up.

Some of you seem to demand absolute blind loyalty in some "cause" which includes being a complete ass-hat to well-meaning employees of a gaming company (you know, like those corrupt community managers who would never infract someone like Hur-- oh nevermind).  Unless someone wants to actually point out an actual thread where I've engaged in the behaviors attributed to me, I'm going to just assume that I stand guilty of nothing more than not being enough of a zealot in that cause.  And the rest of it, I'm sorry, just strikes me as sour grapes on the part of people who can't get over a lost argument.  I haven't always been a saint.  But some of the bizarre characterizations of my posts overall just beggar belief.  And I appreciate the attempts in this thread (and in others, by others) to set the record straight whenever my name has come up over here.

"Selfishly" Yours,

Hurin

P.S.  The image above is redacted to protect the innocent.  And to stay on the right side of the OF ToS.

Whooptee do, you've had your wrist slapped for trolling.  Your ass should have been banned years ago, because you are a cancer on the OF...a cancer that has driven off a disproportionate amount of the playerbase.

However, because your head is perpetually up Cordovan's ass, you're allowed to get away with FAR more than the typical user, and EVERYONE here knows it.  How many hundreds of players have you baited into getting banned, knowing full well what you were doing?  How many "This thread should be locked, because it doesn't adhere to my narrative" posts have you shit out over the years?  How many players with valid feedback have given up trying to express that feedback because of your inane trolling bullshit?

You, Hurin, have done just as much harm to LOTRO as Turbine/SSG's plethora of mismanagement and incompetence with your asshat antics on the OF.  Your wordsmithery won't avail you here, and you don't have Cordovan to run and cry to in order to get posts deleted that call you out for your bullshit.  

I disrespect Cordovan, along with ALL of his shills and ALL of the trolls that operate under his banner of security, because they have disrespected me.  You sir, can go fuck yourself.

1 hour ago, psalm8818 said:

snip

I don't normally do this but in your case I'll make an exception.

f07.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psalm8818 said:

because you are a cancer on the OF...a cancer that has driven off a disproportionate amount of the playerbase.

you're allowed to get away with FAR more than the typical user, and EVERYONE here knows it.  How many hundreds of players have you baited into getting banned, knowing full well what you were doing?  How many "This thread should be locked, because it doesn't adhere to my narrative" posts have you shit out over the years?  How many players with valid feedback have given up trying to express that feedback because of your inane trolling bullshit?

You, Hurin, have done just as much harm to LOTRO as Turbine/SSG's plethora of mismanagement and incompetence with your asshat antics on the OF.  Your wordsmithery won't avail you here, and you don't have Cordovan to run and cry to in order to get posts deleted that call you out for your bullshit.  

I disrespect Cordovan, along with ALL of his shills and ALL of the trolls that operate under his banner of security, because they have disrespected me.  You sir, can go fuck yourself.

Wow.  I mean...there is a lot that can be said for what you just typed here.  disproportionate amount...compared to what exactly?  who is EVERYONE??  Hundreds of players???

but that last bit...you've clearly got a few screws loose (not that I needed any further proof of that)

• Like 1

Maybe we should stand back and let these two morons continue to derp at each other in new and interesting ways....

Maybe they'll start to mate soon o.O

Yeah, I think Hurin can handle himself, he doesn't need extraneous posters with grudges to help him.

i think it's pretty obvious who has the actual grudge(s) here.

some of us just find it entertaining to watch them come unhinged.

24 minutes ago, Papi said:

Blindingly so.

8 hours ago, psalm8818 said:

Whooptee do, you've had your wrist slapped for trolling.  Your ass should have been banned years ago, because you are a cancer on the OF...a cancer that has driven off a disproportionate amount of the playerbase.

However, because your head is perpetually up Cordovan's ass, you're allowed to get away with FAR more than the typical user, and EVERYONE here knows it.  How many hundreds of players have you baited into getting banned, knowing full well what you were doing?  How many "This thread should be locked, because it doesn't adhere to my narrative" posts have you shit out over the years?  How many players with valid feedback have given up trying to express that feedback because of your inane trolling bullshit?

Sorry all. . . there will be no (ongoing) show here.  I won't be going twelve rounds with the above.  What there, exactly, would there be for me to address?  It's just one long, undocumented, unsubstantiated, wild screed.  What seems to be happening is that this person (and no, I have no freakin' clue who you are) lumps anyone who has ever disagreed with him into one amalgamous blob. . . and from there, reality doesn't matter.  As demonstrated by how that bit about infractions was handled:   "He would never be infracted!  Never ever!  Because reasons!  Oh, wait, he gets infracted all the time!?!  No big whoop.  No change to my worldview!"

I would have liked to have seen just one example, among all my posts arguing against pay-to-win, easy-mode, solo-focus, endgame loot for farming in the Shire, Hobbit Presents, quest tracker GPS supplanting well-written quests, Store-driven grind, etc. . . where I've ruined the game.  Indeed, I'm tempted to go find the posts where I argue vehemently with two of the other names constantly dropped here as examples of those who have "ruined the game" and "driven off" vast numbers of players (*sigh*).  Why do I get the feeling that had it been one of those other people who dropped by here, the response written would have been identical.  Despite my having hardly anything in common with their views?

I have never, ever proposed that a thread should be locked.  I have, however, when someone is unable to address an argument I am making and yet can't stop themselves from replying had --on rare occasion-- a person say:  "Stop it you meanie!  You're going to get the thread locked because I can't stop myself from losing my poop at you because you keep out-arguing me!  Yet I will keep replying to you!  It's all your fault!"  What sort of childish bs is that?  As for crying to to the CM. . . having posts deleted?  WTF?  I loathe when posts are deleted.  I have had masterpieces of argument dismantling (:r) disappear in the blink of an eye.  Gone forever.  I have used the "Report" feature maybe twice in ten years. . . and have never, ever PMed a CM to step in.  As others have noted, I can take care of myself, thank you very much.  Yet another self-serving, fanciful rumination assumed to be true and the stated as fact. . . and if I were to prove it to be false, the response, again, would be:  "So what?  Everything I believe is still true."

All of this "they are shills" or "they are paid in TP" or "they are buddy, buddy with the CM" I've seen on these forums over the years are delusions conjured up by people who can't fathom that others  might legitimately disagree with them.  But it's really sorta disturbing how fervently it's believed as fact.  It's especially disturbing where it pertains to me given that I'm constantly (though politely) critical of so many aspects of the game. . . yet I too am just lumped in with the rest. . . do you folks (who make such claims) place no value on determining whether something is in fact true before stating it as fact?  Or is the partisan drum circle the more important factor?

But alas, I've done a little reading over here since I last posted.  And I'm now fully aware of whom I'm dealing with here.  There is zero chance of ever getting through all the unhinged hate and crazy.  Absolute zero.  It was clearly a mistake to reply.

Still, just one example or rationally substantiated statement would have been nice.  As it stands, I just have to chalk it up to sour grapes and crazy in a 50/50 toxic mix.

--H

P.S.  Dalthalion, yes I noted the "selfish" charge.  Why exactly am I in the avatar upgrade threads (to pick only a recent example) addressing bad/spurious arguments despite being almost completely unaffected personally?  Couldn't be because of a principle that I value could it?  I'm troubled a bit by how I'm blasted for both arguing just to argue by some, and for only arguing out of self-interest by others.  Anyways, I'll endeavor not to reply, you have the floor.

P.P.S.  As I've said, I haven't always been a saint.  I lose patience sometimes just like everyone else.  But, nine times out of ten, when someone comes at me with teeth bared on this or some other forum, repeatedly, I can usually go back and find some thread somewhere where they were soundly out-argued on the merits.  I don't say that to be (even more of) an arrogant ass.  But to point out that some people can concede a point or an argument (incidentally, a google search of lotro.com, Hurin, and "I stand corrected" has a surprising number of examples of me doing so, to search just one phrase by which conceding a point can be accomplished).  While other people engage in shenanigans for page after page until they eventually disappear to go lick their wounds and nurse their grudges.  Only to emerge weeks, months, or years later to throw their little jabs.

P.P.P.S.  I realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea.  Hell, sometimes I get tired of me too.  Like, now, for example.

P.P.P.P.S.  Since I still value my ability to post over at the OF (where my plans to ruin the game are coming to fruition! 8)7), I will not be replying here again.  I suspect I would be pulled into evermore personal and virulent arguments over here and I cannot be sure that would then not affect the posts made over on the OF.  Both by me and in response to me.  So, if anyone has anything else to say to me, you can PM me here or there.  Put more succinctly, I'm not going to come here to argue where "go f' yourself" (etc.) is apparently fine, and then expect that not to affect discourse on the OF.  So, I'm out.  Thanks all.

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Sorry to go on and on like that.  But, well, over the years, I've seen my name pop up over here. . . but never quite so bizarrely.  Try seeing your own name associated with things you know are false accusations, stated as fact with zero evidence presented, and see how easy it is to be concise.  Consider this post several years in the making.  :$.  And sorry.

2 hours ago, Hurin said:

Sorry all. . . there will be no (ongoing) show here.  I won't be going twelve rounds with the above.  What there, exactly, would there be for me to address?  It's just one long, undocumented, unsubstantiated, wild screed.

Which is what 90% of us here saw initially, and your response was basically you falling for the trolls bait....

For someone that proclaims to be so smart, you sure did something stupid.

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

For someone that proclaims to be so smart, you sure did something stupid.

Did you grow up recently or something? :P

4 hours ago, Hurin said:

P.P.P.P.S.  Since I still value my ability to post over at the OF (where my plans to ruin the game are coming to fruition! 8)7), I will not be replying here again.  I suspect I would be pulled into evermore personal and virulent arguments over here and I cannot be sure that would then not affect the posts made over on the OF.  Both by me and in response to me.  So, if anyone has anything else to say to me, you can PM me here or there.  Put more succinctly, I'm not going to come here to argue where "go f' yourself" (etc.) is apparently fine, and then expect that not to affect discourse on the OF.  So, I'm out.  Thanks all.

Amorey trolls perfectly fine here and she's unaffected on the OF. (just a random example Amorey, you don't need to answer).

Back to the topic, Hurin's guide is fine for people who have no idea of computers. Installing DX9 and .Net is one of the things I always have to do at some point because lots of games need them. Lotro is still "supported", so SSG should make it less painful. Especially for new players.

18 minutes ago, Trisswyn said:

Did you grow up recently or something? :P

Maybe the bigger issue is that I never really did =P

Amorey trolls perfectly fine here and she's unaffected on the OF. (just a random example Amorey, you don't need to answer).

You didn't mention her name 3 times in a row, so we should be safe... unless it follows the same rules as Candlejack the-

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Papi said:

It sure is.  The two trolls who won't shut up about Final Fantasy XIV ganging up on the guy who told them where they could stick that shitty game, going out of their way to disparage every single post he makes.....THAT is a grudge.  At least I have a good reason for despising Cordovan and Amorey.  Your only reason for your hatred of me is that I won't play waifu dressup with you and Almagnus1.

And if I'm not very much mistaken (which I'm not), both you and Almagnus1 were perfectly happy to have a go at Amorey when she was trolling here.  You're both are inconsistent hypocrites, the same as Hurin, Amorey, Cordovan, and all the other fanbois and shills.  You're both simply assholes who want to fight with whomever will fight you, and you'll change your opinions and outlooks as needed in order to facilitate that.

If you don't stand for SOMETHING.....then you're nothing.

Although to be fair, you two DO stand for shitty waifu MMOs, so there's that to be said, at the very least.

7 hours ago, Hurin said:

Sorry all. . . there will be no (ongoing) show here.  I won't be going twelve rounds with the above.  What there, exactly, would there be for me to address?  It's just one long, undocumented, unsubstantiated, wild screed.  What seems to be happening is that this person (and no, I have no freakin' clue who you are) lumps anyone who has ever disagreed with him into one amalgamous blob. . . and from there, reality doesn't matter.  As demonstrated by how that bit about infractions was handled:   "He would never be infracted!  Never ever!  Because reasons!  Oh, wait, he gets infracted all the time!?!  No big whoop.  No change to my worldview!"

I would have liked to have seen just one example, among all my posts arguing against pay-to-win, easy-mode, solo-focus, endgame loot for farming in the Shire, Hobbit Presents, quest tracker GPS supplanting well-written quests, Store-driven grind, etc. . . where I've ruined the game.  Indeed, I'm tempted to go find the posts where I argue vehemently with two of the other names constantly dropped here as examples of those who have "ruined the game" and "driven off" vast numbers of players (*sigh*).  Why do I get the feeling that had it been one of those other people who dropped by here, the response written would have been identical.  Despite my having hardly anything in common with their views?

I have never, ever proposed that a thread should be locked.  I have, however, when someone is unable to address an argument I am making and yet can't stop themselves from replying had --on rare occasion-- a person say:  "Stop it you meanie!  You're going to get the thread locked because I can't stop myself from losing my poop at you because you keep out-arguing me!  Yet I will keep replying to you!  It's all your fault!"  What sort of childish bs is that?  As for crying to to the CM. . . having posts deleted?  WTF?  I loathe when posts are deleted.  I have had masterpieces of argument dismantling (:r) disappear in the blink of an eye.  Gone forever.  I have used the "Report" feature maybe twice in ten years. . . and have never, ever PMed a CM to step in.  As others have noted, I can take care of myself, thank you very much.  Yet another self-serving, fanciful rumination assumed to be true and the stated as fact. . . and if I were to prove it to be false, the response, again, would be:  "So what?  Everything I believe is still true."

All of this "they are shills" or "they are paid in TP" or "they are buddy, buddy with the CM" I've seen on these forums over the years are delusions conjured up by people who can't fathom that others  might legitimately disagree with them.  But it's really sorta disturbing how fervently it's believed as fact.  It's especially disturbing where it pertains to me given that I'm constantly (though politely) critical of so many aspects of the game. . . yet I too am just lumped in with the rest. . . do you folks (who make such claims) place no value on determining whether something is in fact true before stating it as fact?  Or is the partisan drum circle the more important factor?

But alas, I've done a little reading over here since I last posted.  And I'm now fully aware of whom I'm dealing with here.  There is zero chance of ever getting through all the unhinged hate and crazy.  Absolute zero.  It was clearly a mistake to reply.

Still, just one example or rationally substantiated statement would have been nice.  As it stands, I just have to chalk it up to sour grapes and crazy in a 50/50 toxic mix.

--H

P.S.  Dalthalion, yes I noted the "selfish" charge.  Why exactly am I in the avatar upgrade threads (to pick only a recent example) addressing bad/spurious arguments despite being almost completely unaffected personally?  Couldn't be because of a principle that I value could it?  I'm troubled a bit by how I'm blasted for both arguing just to argue by some, and for only arguing out of self-interest by others.  Anyways, I'll endeavor not to reply, you have the floor.

P.P.S.  As I've said, I haven't always been a saint.  I lose patience sometimes just like everyone else.  But, nine times out of ten, when someone comes at me with teeth bared on this or some other forum, repeatedly, I can usually go back and find some thread somewhere where they were soundly out-argued on the merits.  I don't say that to be (even more of) an arrogant ass.  But to point out that some people can concede a point or an argument (incidentally, a google search of lotro.com, Hurin, and "I stand corrected" has a surprising number of examples of me doing so, to search just one phrase by which conceding a point can be accomplished).  While other people engage in shenanigans for page after page until they eventually disappear to go lick their wounds and nurse their grudges.  Only to emerge weeks, months, or years later to throw their little jabs.

P.P.P.S.  I realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea.  Hell, sometimes I get tired of me too.  Like, now, for example.

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Sorry to go on and on like that.  But, well, over the years, I've seen my name pop up over here. . . but never quite so bizarrely.  Try seeing your own name associated with things you know are false accusations, stated as fact with zero evidence presented, and see how easy it is to be concise.  Consider this post several years in the making.  :$.  And sorry.

That's very amusing how you spent hours crafting a response, and then completely invalidated that response with all your"P.S." afterthoughts that totally contradict everything you typed.  That's proof positive that you know what exactly what you are, and what you have done.

So the next time you decide to play devils' advocate on the OF because you're bored, and fight to the bitter end to disparage and discourage someone you actually agree with, you remember this.  You bloody-well remember that someone out there sees right through your bullshit, and has accurately diagnosed you as the problem, rather than the solution.  You think about that the next time you decide to troll a new player or to gang up on someone trying to offer valid feedback and criticisms for no other reason than you're bored.  You're nowhere near as smart, or as clever, or as important, or as relevant as you think you are.  Your ONLY memorable contribution to LOTRO is that you helped torpedo it into the ground.  And you get to wear that badge in perpetuity.

28 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

That's very amusing how you spent hours crafting a response, and then completely invalidated that response with all your"P.S." afterthoughts that totally contradict everything you typed.  That's proof positive that you know what exactly what you are, and what you have done.

So the next time you decide to play devils' advocate on the OF because you're bored, and fight to the bitter end to disparage and discourage someone you actually agree with, you remember this.  You bloody-well remember that someone out there sees right through your bullshit, and has accurately diagnosed you as the problem, rather than the solution.  You think about that the next time you decide to troll a new player or to gang up on someone trying to offer valid feedback and criticisms for no other reason than you're bored.  You're nowhere near as smart, or as clever, or as important, or as relevant as you think you are.  Your ONLY memorable contribution to LOTRO is that you helped torpedo it into the ground.  And you get to wear that badge in perpetuity.

:w

P.S.  I have to assume that you don't actually know what "invalidate," "contradict," or "proof positive" mean.  Because you're certainly not using them correctly by any reasonable interpretation of reality.

4 minutes ago, Hurin said:

:w

P.S.  I have to assume that you don't actually know what "invalidate," "contradict," or "proof positive" mean.  Because you're certainly not using them correctly by any reasonable interpretation of reality.

I thought you said you were "done"?

See?  You can't even be consistent with your ragequit.  Now sit there and take your well-deserved medicine, or go find one of Cordovan's nourishing teats to suckle.

3 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

I thought you said you were "done"?

See?  You can't even be consistent with your ragequit.  Now sit there and take your well-deserved medicine, or go find one of Cordovan's nourishing teats to suckle.

;w

i find it amusing when all else fails, people resort to playing the victim.  

people are too easily triggered, they hold on to hate and negativity for far too long.  it's unhealthy.  remember, you don't even know these people.

there can never be any real exchange of ideas if every other thread turns into a rage fest because someone simply mentions a person on the OF, which lately has been the trend here.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Papi said:

people are too easily triggered, they hold on to hate and negativity for far too long.  it's unhealthy.  remember, you don't even know these people.

Exactly.