LOTROCommunity

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am addicted to my Codies' forums! I need my fix!

Well, if it is indeed down for a long while (13 hours now), I guess I will have to start a "Legendary Thread" here too!

MUhahahhahaahahaaa.....

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit

Satine's Web Browser

Satine's Secondary Stal...erm...Fan!

To quote Holskabard from our forums:

Holskabard: As soon CM forums are back up and confirmed it's save,

best change your passwords, a lot of vbulletin sites have been hacked over the past few days,

messing with user data.

Maby very good suggestion ;)

Managed to change my CM account password without any issues. I do mine regularly as a matter of course.

Essential now of course if you still use the same id/password for the game as you do for the forum - not a good idea!

Here's the requirements:

Password

Minimum length is 8 characters long

Maximum length is 12 characters long

Must contain at least one number

Passwords are case sensitive

Here's the requirements:

Password

Minimum length is 8 characters long

Maximum length is 12 characters long

Must contain at least one number

Passwords are case sensitive

Yeah, and if i add a special character like '@', it won't let me. "You've entered an invalid password". Great -.-

It would be nice if someone from CM could give us an update. I know some of the staff are reading this topic

Yep. Especially with the rumours of the vbulletin hacks going around, it'd be nice to hear something.

Also, apart from "down for emergency maintenance", there's no message anywhere, I think. And that one you can only find when you read their twitter. No reason or anything on their forum.

Also its not just the CM Lotro Forum, its all of the CM Forums

Seems like it's a CM problem indeed as I can't get into any other CM game forum either... that's internet for you sometimes it just goes down and nothing to do but wait for the site to come back up again :)

You know that each of CMs forums is just a subcategory of the main-forum just like these forums here? :)

That's probably why it's taking them so long to sort out the mess. Must be an enormous amount of data there and *lots* of accounts.

Beat me to it! Yes, the forums are back online. Apologies for the downtime. Please see the forum announcements for more info.

I'm probably just blind as usual but where's the forum announcement? I looked at Codemasters: News & Announcements and didn't see anything. Same with News & Announcements in the LotRO subforum.

Beat me to it! Yes, the forums are back online. Apologies for the downtime. Please see the forum announcements for more info.

Can't find an announcement on the CM or LOTRO forums at all.

Are you sure there is one?

All The Best

I'm probably just blind as usual but where's the forum announcement? I looked at Codemasters: News & Announcements and didn't see anything. Same with News & Announcements in the LotRO subforum.

Go into general discussion and it is at the top of the forum