LOTROCommunity

Riders of Rohan Pre-Order

Talisman

I just managed to give Doro rep so it is working for me at least. I should mention that this is the first time I have even given rep so that may have something to do with it.

Could be. It could also be that certain people here are blocked from giving Rep to each other, so as to avoid them "gaming the system", as Turbine would call it. Which is ironic, since many of those who got their Rep maxed out the fastest did it by gaming the system.

Could be. It could also be that certain people here are blocked from giving Rep to each other, so as to avoid them "gaming the system", as Turbine would call it. Which is ironic, since many of those who got their Rep maxed out the fastest did it by gaming the system.

That really is irony at it's finest moment. When the Rep system first started Many of the Turbine sycophants got their rep from Sapience himself...

Probably just not enough rep shared with other people since the last time we gave rep to a person or something. I couldn't give any rep to a few people that I know I've given rep to before but that was 2 months ago.

Also, the thread is now locked. Apparently it was dangerous ground to sarcastically ask if someone is paid by Turbine to defend them. Unfortunately, the guy still remains in the mindset that Turbine's policies > the law. Even pointed out my distrust of Turbine as though it's a bad thing.

With the exception of last weekend, which is the weekend before major sports events, the normal login spike on Sturdays is gone and we are looking at a pretty good nose dive here.

plot-all-mean-ytd.jpg

However, there is an interesting trend of difference between the old US servers and all servers:

plot-cool-mean.jpg

plot-all-mean.jpg

While all servers (lower chart) went down and down, the old US servers did recover recently.

I speculate that the difference is in sport events, namely the Tour De France.

Wouldn't higher login numbers also indicate that people crash/disconnect a lot and have to log in again? I got more crashes a day in ROI than I had in my entire time playing vanilla and Moria.

See, I thought this too. All those crashes people had during raiding in Isengard should be visible at around 6 - 8pm GMT.

With the exception of last weekend, which is the weekend before major sports events, the normal login spike on Sturdays is gone and we are looking at a pretty good nose dive here.

Is it possible that logins were down the Saturday before last as a decent number of people may have logged into Bullroarer instead as I believe that is when Beta started?