LOTROCommunity

Codemasters next MMO

Just for fun, what do you think could make a great new MMO for Codies to have? Could be serious, a bit funny or just plane wacky.

I will get the ball rolling with The Wizard of Oz. There are many many books in the land of OZ and it could tie in with the two new films and Wicked the Musical/Book.

Satine World. I fun place of cookies and a place to worship our forum overlord ;)

PJ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I disagree. As with any other game "based on", the heroes of the mythos are not available for you to play. The obvious way of structuring the game would be to make player Gauls people who might be try

I'd love to have my own Luggage follow me around. :*) It'd actually make sense in an MMO instead of invisible bags everywhere.

The luggage would, naturally, be the pet of the Tourist Class!

hmmmmmmmm a tough one this, how about...................Dizzy Online.

Been waiting for a Wheel of Time MMO for a while now,but i think EA has their hands on that last glance on the rumor mill.

Discworld is a great idea :D

If they could keep the humor and total insanity of the world, definitely yes for Discworld.

Still, my money's on We Are the Champions MMO - The first, only and the best Football (that's soccer you louts) MMO.

I'd play a Discworld Online game, but what I am really really waiting for is Asterix Online. I have tried a couple of the older Asterix PC games but a full on MMO would be just awesome d;)b

Still, my money's on We Are the Champions MMO - The first, only and the best Football (that's soccer you louts) MMO.

I played Football Manager Live. It didn't take long before they called full time on it, I don't think football management works as an MMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Manager_Live