LOTROCommunity

You should've thought about that ;)

It's how I understood their "you have to rename" thing :P

Apparently my Eve Online installation has committed suicide. What the... Didn't I make a post about update hell some time back.

yesterday swtor announced on its twitch feed that player housing is coming to all players in next big patch(2.7 i believe).

no further details were given.

yesterday swtor announced on its twitch feed that player housing is coming to all players in next big patch(2.7 i believe).

no further details were given.

NICE!

How did I miss that, btw. 2.7 not that far off now.

Amazon are selling the 60 day game time card for £14.95, which at £7.42 for 30 days is cheaper than the 180 day sub from BioWare.

Is is available with free delivery in the UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Republic-Time-Card/dp/B006FAZ12Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394544605&sr=8-1&keywords=swtor

I bought some on eBay today(4 sets)for £13.69 each.

I have also found this site where they are selling the for £9.97 for 60 days.

This site seens to have been on the go foe around 4 years so should be trustworthy. Anyone used it before?

Nice, hope they are not used :P

I've never had any issues buying game time cards from eBay before.

Says they're still in the plastic.

Plus, 100% positive feedback and over 200 feedback, I like to think they won't try and screw people over.

I have also found this site where they are selling the for £9.97 for 60 days.

This site seens to have been on the go foe around 4 years so should be trustworthy. Anyone used it before?

Well I ordered 1 for this site, total cost £10.30 due to the current exchange rates, free shipping. Will let you know how it goes when I get the code. If all goes well I will get a few more at that price

ive been getting my GTC from ebay mostly as i prefer a physical item over a emailed code.

mine arrive in a dvd case with either a scratch off plastic card or small placard.

oh and it doesnt seem to matter whether or not the GTC is from your region as i have used ones from asia/pacific australia and uk as well as the usa.

Indeed it does!

Plus, I've got remaining subscription time even without adding game time that I'll get the 1500 bonus cartel coins that they are giving to people for subbing.

Plus a house in Nar Shaddaa ;)

Poor SW:TOR official forums fanboys (yes they can be as annoying as the LOTRO official forum ones) have now an argument made by Sapience to back up their claim that raiders and PvPers are a small minority in MMO's.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=750289

The OP there says he now have sources from 14 games stating that raiders and PvPers are vast minority :D

Too bad  my sub ran out and i cannot post there to say they are ridiculing their argument by posting what a known lier have said as a hard evidence. They are simply unaware that what Sapience the Lier says is...well not backed up by any single reliable source whatsover.

Seems that what Sapience will imagine/come up with (as the numbers about player base were not backed up by anything) can be damaging and have effect well beyond "dead" LOTRO...

Ugh, what a find. Sadly few if any over there on the SWTOR forums will know how arbitrary and unfounded Sap's statements were.

Next we will have Lotro elite linking to that post to back up what Sapience said.

Someone edited wikipedia to make up a fact about a baseball player. Then when someone quoted the lie on wikipedia, the original liar quoted that as evidence that what he made up was true.

In 2012, Internet pranksters inserted a made-up nickname into the entry on the baseball player Mike Trout, pompously dubbing him the "Millville Meteor" after his hometown. A sportswriter soon picked up the nickname and used it in a story, which in turn was cited on the Wikipedia page to bolster the once-bogus claim. Mr. Trout, though he disavowed knowledge of the nickname, began signing it on baseballs.

It's a sad day when Sapience's "PvP'ers and raiders" are less than 10% spreads through the interweb. Of course when you spend years driving away all the raiders and PvP'ers from the game, you can then say not many players PvP or raid. Duh!