LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Doro

Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Thought I'd start up a new one for when the CM's one goes down.

Continue all your PvMP stories/flaming here.

Wargs are OP, RKs are OP, Burgs are OP, Guards are OP, Wardens are OP, Defilers are OP, Spiders are OP, there're too many creeps, there're too many freeps, Doro keeps ganking me with 500 other friends, I keep getting ganked by 500 burgs...

There, that about brings us up to date with the current Snowbourn thread I think :P

It has been some strange fights the last few days I've been on. Still fun though. :)

I very enjoying etten with my guard atm... I love chargeing into Creep raid and run out with 1-2kills :P

And want thanks to 2rvrs what make yesterday very nice 2v1 fight with me :) I rly enjoy that fight :-*

I've been playing Battelfield Bad Company 2 for my PvP fix. I guess 1 shotting stuff with my sniper rifle reminds me of my RK ;)

This looks nice :) btw burs are imba :D

ah It's good to know you are here as well Hej!

Bloody fear of yours kept me from killing your friends a couple of times! :(

/salute from the West Gate

Borfini, little unnoticable hobbit warden ^_^

Good job on your raid last night, freeps. Needed Goldie, a ranger and a full 24 man raid with a few soloers just to take TR from a handful of ungrouped creeps. Allow me to praise the size of your mighty testicles, for they are surely enormous.

Maybe those cojones were the reason they kept stumbling? No, I wasn't there on either side this time. Just shaking my head and smiling at the debate. :Y

Did the american players had problems at turbines forums? Or got banned in game for flaming the forums? I dont really care what forum that is used as long as its where most ppl are :)

Is this really the new place for everyone on SB "hang" because noone have posted in here for like a half month or so. Please post a link if there is another place!

Turbine Forums

Not surprised that this forum is dead, though. If you've seen the recent posts section, it's pretty much full of german posts so I'd say this is primarily a german forum. Not a lot of point posting on german forums for an english server.

Turbine Forums

Not surprised that this forum is dead, though. If you've seen the recent posts section, it's pretty much full of german posts so I'd say this is primarily a german forum. Not a lot of point posting on german forums for an english server.

Just so you know, you can filter your Recent Posts section to ignore the German forums and just show the English speaking ones if you want. Its in your forum settings

Just so you know, you can filter your Recent Posts section to ignore the German forums and just show the English speaking ones if you want. Its in your forum settings

I've done just that. The forum going people are either on summer holiday or the enthusiasm of a new start has faded. Well I might try to improve my german.. Ich habe ein sauerkraut im meine lederhosen. _O-

*thumbs up*

I see a great future for you on the German forums. :P

But ... well ... to have sauerkraut in your lederhosen ... uh ... that smell!

Das stinkt dann ganz gewaltig. ;)