LOTROCommunity

Your missing out Dnote!

In other words, an excellent suggestion from me ;)

Everything going wrong is to be blamed on Dnote, nothing that is good is allowed to be credited to Dnote, and those things that are in between can be pinned on Dnote, subject to committee approval.

Conditions that need to be met for approval to be given are as follows(at least one of these need to be met):

* Things that are bad in general

* Bad things that happen to undeserving people

* Good things that happen to undeserving people(such as some criminal out on mobility from prison winning the lottery, and those types of things)

* Bad things happening in the world of economics.

* Dictators.

Are you petitioning this committee on behalf of those affected by Dictators to blame Dictators on Dnote?

Well, yeh...I guess.

Can we throw in lawyers, too? (Especially my ex's divorce attorney - been blaming him on Satan 'til now.)

Apparently when the world ENDS today in Rapture it will be Dnotes fault as well, shame we'll not be around afterwards to point the finger of blame, unless it doesn't happen in which case we can point to finger of incompetence ;)

Dnote screwed up the Rapture? Wow! That's probably bad.

Possibly, I have no idea, but he is to blame for global warming and I am sure he put the leak in my hot water tank, but I can't proove it ;)

I just finished a wonderfully cool beer, sitting in the shade in one of Munichs, well over thousand, beer gardens. I blame Dnote! :(

Errm *coughs* alright, I realize, that's not quite in the spirit of where this thread headed. Especially since family arrived, bringing food, and there's another double pint glass within sight. :D

I just finished a wonderfully cool beer, sitting in the shade in one of Munichs, well over thousand, beer gardens. I blame Dnote! :(

Errm *coughs* alright, I admit, that's not quite in the spirit of where this thread headed. Especially since family arrived, bringing food, and there's another double pint glass within sight. :D

At Last! Something Dnote is NOT to be blamed for....(redirects thread back on track)

Well, yeh...I guess.

Can we throw in lawyers, too? (Especially my ex's divorce attorney - been blaming him on Satan 'til now.)

Well, if we're pinning Satan on Dnote(and the Robot Devil too, lest we forget), we can safely blame lawyers on Dnote, since he's responsible for Satan and we all know that lawyers are the spawn of Satan.

*Slams her chopstick in the sand and glares to all of you*

"Now stop this relentless assault on poor Dnote! I once asked for the man's help with a huge problem and he went to great lengths ( don't misunderstand that, please :x ) to solve it and he 'did' solve it, so I don't want to hear one more bad word about him!

*continues eating her noodlesoup, still watching you all*

*Slams her chopstick in the sand and glares to all of you*

"Now stop this relentless assault on poor Dnote! I once asked for the man's help with a huge problem and he went to great lengths ( don't misunderstand that, please :x ) to solve it and he 'did' solve it, so I don't want to hear one more bad word about him!

*continues eating her noodlesoup, still watching you all*

you do realise that he probably created the initial problem just so that he could be seen to ride to the rescue of a damsel in distress.... don't you?

you do realise that he probably created the initial problem just so that he could be seen to ride to the rescue of a damsel in distress.... don't you?

lol so that's why he was always quick to answer me on twitter...

I once asked for the man's help with a huge problem and he went to great lengths ( don't misunderstand that, please :x )

Says the unfortunately named Lustwyn, thereby putting ideas into many (relatively) innocent minds... })

Says the unfortunately named Lustwyn, thereby putting ideas into many (relatively) innocent minds... })

*wrinkles her nose, trying to look as innocent as possible* "I no understand English many good!"