LOTROCommunity
Doro

Favourite Creatures

Hahahaha, I remember when visiting Forochel I thought 'Mmm, those do sound Finnish'. Is that right? Does Forochel have Finnish sounding locations?

Hahahaha, I remember when visiting Forochel I thought 'Mmm, those do sound Finnish'. Is that right? Does Forochel have Finnish sounding locations?

Most of the places were obviously named with a Finnish name in mind. Suri-kyla being 'big village' and so on. Also the names of the Lossoth are common names in Finland. I found myself in game once, imagine my shock!

Yup, it's all Finnish :D

(edit) damn, Vardiel got in first. How do I deleted post?

This is a though question and made me think of all the beasts I've slaughtered in my lotro career :)

I've always liked the World-Eaters, if they can be counted as creatures.

I absolutely loathe overseers though, they are so annoying.

This is a though question and made me think of all the beasts I've slaughtered in my lotro career :)

I've always liked the World-Eaters, if they can be counted as creatures.

I absolutely loathe overseers though, they are so annoying.

Actually, I completely forgot about those.

LOTRO__The_Nameless_by_gorrem.jpg

Even the old World-eater versions were good.

World-eater.jpg

Also, forgot about the Caeryg.

446_stream.jpg

My mind is like a sieve.

My favorites are the Dun Oxen in Enedwaith and the Orc Cook in Fil-Gashan. The Oxen look so emo and start dancing when you daze them. And yes I would like that pan-seared please.

Should PvP get a major overhaul and some more classes added then I'd love to play fire grim. Awesome looks, fast, amazing AoE, and love that dragon fire blast skill!

For me it'd have to be Narmeleth/Amarthiel. Being one the deepest and most interesting characters that I've encountered, it presents you with a moral dilemma of whether Amarthiel should die or in fact be saved, of course this choice isn't in your hands but it's interesting to see how it plays out :)

My favourite 'creature' or 'enemy' might be the Orcs (Flaming deeps, not sure of tribe) just because I killed so many that I loved hearing the sound of my sword hitting them ^^

Also probably the Morroval despite how much of a pain they are. They're challenging and tactical and I always enjoy running into them somewhat, although that might be because of the highly seductive noises they make as you beat the hell out of them ;)

-Tiger(Wyn)

Bog lurkers, especially ones in evendim acting as guard of elves camp. They look so funny when sleeping :)

I'm quite in awe when I meat creatures that are considerably larger than me. The corrupted trees in the Old Forrest creeped me out to no end. The drakes are amazing. Especially if your first memory of them is being killed within the blink of an eye. Same for trolls.

As for animals, I really like the Auerochs. I feel really bad when I have to kill them. Same for the lynxes.

In my opinion Ents are one of the most brilliant creatures ever created in fantasy.