LOTROCommunity
Altreg01

Are you kidding me?

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?492284-Thank-You-Serafina-Brennan

Wow, thread thanking a CM for actually doing their job for the first time in how many years?? I go to work everyday and do a much much much better job than either Sap™ or this clown.

This is a huge huge joke.

Oh! Speaking of Celestrata!

I'll post this here as well as in that thread, because it's probably not destined to live long, some troll will see to that. But yesterday Celestrata posted this on her FB feed, and it's too epic not to share:

61829_10151348013040170_767904086_n.jpg

I know, it has nothing to do with that thread or whatever reason it was posted for, but I love this. Who doesn't want to punch a yammering jock-sniffer in the mouth?

;)

I'll post this here as well as in that thread, because it's probably not destined to live long, some troll will see to that.

And see to that I shall!

Actually, I've now gotten sidetracked on something else...I cannot find the Community Guidelines. Someone posted that "calling out" a Turbine employee in a thread title is creepy and an attempt to get attention. In this particular case I think the OP means no harm, but it reminded me that ArenaNet and Blizzard both have rules against creating threads with such titles since they're often trolling.

I tried to remember of Turbine has a specific rule against this, but couldn't remember. So I went off looking for the Community Guidelines. And found...this:

LOTROcommunityguidelines.jpg?t=1355409025

How long has it been like that?

:?

Just a few days. It is nice

Have seen that there is a project to get companies to put missing children on the 404 error pages which is a great idea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19741350

Just a few days. It is nice

Have seen that there is a project to get companies to put missing children on the 404 error pages which is a great idea

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-19741350

You're right, that is a good idea.

However, turning back to the interesting absence of the Community Guidelines...are they being rewritten (again)? We can't blame Sapience for this one, he's been sick all week.

And the vomit-bucket of a thread is closed before it has a chance to get worse. You're welcome.

Saw your quote, epic!! Last I saw it was moved but not yet closed. Wonder if a kindler gentler forums is in the works? Im seeing somethings that surely would have been closed in the past still open, but then again that could be due to the Saps™ illness. Sure is much nicer when hes not around. Wish I had an account there. Some over zealous forum mod didnt think I deserved one, but somehow he deserves a thanks thread???

Saw your quote, epic!! Last I saw it was moved but not yet closed. Wonder if a kindler gentler forums is in the works? Im seeing somethings that surely would have been closed in the past still open, but then again that could be due to the Saps™ illness. Sure is much nicer when hes not around. Wish I had an account there. Some over zealous forum mod didnt think I deserved one, but somehow he deserves a thanks thread???

Nah, it was closed then moved straight after Celestrata commented on it. What you didn't see was the horde of negative rep I recieved, followed by an infraction. It was worth it, though :P

I also have a level 85 Dwarven Paladin. (Though I'm not too sure where I put the HDD with WoW...)

Do I also qualify as a yammering jock-sniffer to be punched in the mouth ???????

I also have a level 85 Dwarven Paladin. (Though I'm not too sure where I put the HDD with WoW...)

Do I also qualify as a yammering jock-sniffer to be punched in the mouth ???????

I think the yammering jock-sniffer bit was in reference to those sports fans who feel the need to try to talk to everyone about their preferred sport as though it's really important.

I think the yammering jock-sniffer bit was in reference to those sports fans who feel the need to try to talk to everyone about their preferred sport as though it's really important.

Ah, OK. I thought it was something against Dwarves....

Just so. And I suppose the analogy could be made with nearly any interest (including gaming), but rabid sports fans are particularly irritating to me.

I guess under the wrong circumstances even hamster enthusiasts can get annoying.

;)

You're right, that is a good idea.

However, turning back to the interesting absence of the Community Guidelines...are they being rewritten (again)? We can't blame Sapience for this one, he's been sick all week.

Hes back, used his usual snotty condescending tone to lock a thread on official forums.

Hes back, used his usual snotty condescending tone to lock a thread on official forums.

Ah, so that's why I got banned! I did wonder :P

WTF. You got banned for that?

That forum's like communist China.

Shame... I had a good laugh reading your posts on there, Doro!

It's alright. This will be the third or forth time Sap has tried to ban me. If he somehow manages to keep me banned this time, I'll just start a new account.

I've noticed that, no matter how much rep a spread around, I have been unable to add to Doros rep at all for months now.

I find the most hilarious thing to be the reason listed as to why she closed the thread. To avoid it being "flame bait"!! Because she/they KNOW it would happen. Because they KNOW they suck. omg....I'm lol-ing big.

Because they KNOW they suck.

Yeah, It's the whole attitude of Turbine. I'd have respect for them if they could take criticism and people could voice their opinions, but it seems they're working overtime on stamping out all negativity because they know they're doing badly.

It's alright. This will be the third or forth time Sap has tried to ban me. If he somehow manages to keep me banned this time, I'll just start a new account.

I was gonna ask how on earth you'd not been banned yet given I knew you were edging your way back to 10 infractions.

Not that what you did was infraction or ban worthy. :/

I was gonna ask how on earth you'd not been banned yet given I knew you were edging your way back to 10 infractions.

Not that what you did was infraction or ban worthy. :/

Well, according to Celestrata, it was insulting and offensive to say they haven't been doing a good job (i.e. telling the truth). I checked before I was banned and Celestrata had made a total of 15 posts since the start of December. Good job my ass. I made 70 in that same time. Where was my damn thread?!

Well, according to Celestrata, it was insulting and offensive to say they haven't been doing a good job (i.e. telling the truth). I checked before I was banned and Celestrata had made a total of 15 posts since the start of December. Good job my ass. I made 70 in that same time. Where was my damn thread?!

I would make one, but I'm not touching that insecure login with a barge pole.