LOTROCommunity
Laurinaohtar

Spotted a bargain - post here

Need to check it out myself but i was on my teamspeak last night with a couple of people who were playing that and there wa a hell of a lot of whooping and cheering and wow'ing going on.

Here's a link to my co-worker's Twitch channel. He shows some footage of playing War Thunder in the "Past Broadcasts" section: http://www.twitch.tv/awol_snowjackal/profile/pastBroadcasts

Well I played this for hours last night! It was great fun, I only played the "arcade mode" for practice which appears to mean that it's easier to control your planes (no need to land to refuel or takeoff as you start in the air, less chance to stall etc...). Got involved in some quite intense dog fights and generally crashed a lot! I really enjoyed it though.

If there is one criticism, I can see the pay wall approaching quite fast, whilst levelling and getting new planes starts off quick I can see that it will slow down a lot unless I go premium or buy stuff from the store. To be honest though this is no different from WoT. I think I'll be carrying on with this game for a bit.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

All X space games for only 6$. Including newest ones, bonus content and available not only for Windows but also for Mac and Linux. Wut!

I've heard so much about those games, maybe it's time to buy them...seriously tempted. 6 days left on this sale.

No idea, but since they keep releasing them someone has to. Actually they seem like they might be fun. Think I will grab them.

Anyone ever play the X space games?

Yep! Big fan. Looking forward to the new one. But these are life-stealer games. You really have to commit to them. And if the last few releases are anything to go by and I'm saying this as a big fan - wait 6 to 9 months until the early beta release you been paying to play test for them is fixed.

Wir bieten Guild Wars 2 nur einen Tag lang zu unserem bislang günstigsten Preis an! Am Sonntag, dem 20. Oktober sind sowohl die Digital Heroic Edition als auch die Digital Deluxe Edition 40 % günstiger als der reguläre Preis! Wartet nicht zu lange, denn dieses Angebot gilt nur für Digital Heroic Editions und Digital Deluxe Editions die zwischen 00:00 Uhr MESZ am 20. Oktober 2013 (19. Oktober, 15 Uhr PDT) und 8:59 Uhr MESZ am 21. Oktober 2013 (23:59 Uhr PDT am 20. Oktober 2013) auf buy.guildwars2.com erworben werden.

For our english readers:

Guild Wars 2 will be offered only on 20th Oct for 40% less than the regular price, this is for the digital Heroics (basic) and the Deluxe Edition.

Heroics Edition 23,99 Euro or 33 $

Deluxe Edition 35,99 Euro or 49 $

For our english readers:

Guild Wars 2 will be offered only on 20th Oct for 40% less than the regular price, this is for the digital Heroics (basic) and the Deluxe Edition.

Heroics Edition 23,99 Euro or 33 $

Deluxe Edition 35,99 Euro or 49 $

Its $29.99 and $41.99 USD today. Great prices

Had a loss in translation there from Wernwulf

Is the deluxe edition really worth the extra £9? From what I can tell, it's just a few temporary extras.

Its $29.99 and $41.99 USD today. Great prices

Had a loss in translation there from Wernwulf

Thanks Altreg, I only got the Euro prices and converted them to USD, but seems a lil inaccurate ... yet, great prices ;)

Doro, I don't think it's worth for the temp stuff and boosters. The rest is more a collector thing, that special wolf-caller skill and the mini Rytlok. Me, I just bought the Heroics version a while ago, didn't need the other stuff.

Is the deluxe edition really worth the extra £9? From what I can tell, it's just a few temporary extras.

Normally i would say no, but i got it because the 20% off they had at the time made it cheaper than the basic at full price so i thoguht oh why not.

http://digital.gamef...ign=tesgd102213

Skyrim only $15

Is this game any good?

(jk)

I haven't actually played this game yet.

Skyrim is just one of those things that you don't realise is missing from your life until you try it. Once you've got it, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Come to Killing Floor (Steam) ^_^

First person shooter (solo or mutiplay co-op), zombie apocalypse (well, "specimens")...

Several perks (I play a modded server with more perks) which you level according to what weapons you're using (quite the arsenal to pick from).. can level them all yes...

As waves progress, get tougher ones (teleporting ones, fireball-shooting ones, heavily armored charging huge ones)... the more players the more zeds and tougher big ones.

Patriarch last wave, carries a minigun and rocket launcher ^_^

It just never gets old.

Just found this thread a few days ago, love it and thanks for all the suggestions. As winter approaches I will have nothing but time on my hands. Thoroughly LOVING GW2, and now I may grab skyrim for $15 too. After my disastrous love affair with lotro I didnt think I coulld love again.