LOTROCommunity
LordVorontur

Player Council members list.

So, here's the list in full.

Thought it'd be best to start a new topic for it.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?509600-Introducing-the-2013-LOTRO-Player-Council

The following individuals have been selected to participate in the LOTRO Player Council program. They represent many play styles, countries, and walks of life. We look forward to hearing their feedback and suggestions.

While we are sharing their names, please remember that council members cannot discuss their actions or activity as a member of the council.

Anduin

• Eldarius Germany

Arkenstone

• Nyn USA
  • Denuvil Canada
  • Dobraine USA

Belegaer

• Dodaric Germany
  • Vathyri Germany

Brandywine

• Gaelwing USA
  • Anabellwen USA
  • Crazymufindir USA
  • Darlond USA
  • Elebuil Canada
  • Ironbock USA
  • Snowlock USA

Crickhollow

• Emyr USA
  • Cainwen Ciaphas USA
  • Galahriel Portugal

Dwarrowdelf

• Mithall USA
  • Threndinir USA

Eldar

• Saelberaen Sweden

Elendilmir

• Yicky USA
  • Maxal Wayfairer USA

Estel

• Cronoum France

Evernight

• Gwairin Denmark
  • Tatharon United Kingdom

Firefoot

• Shezgotnyctips USA

Gilrain

• Sauve France
  • Xenonn Sweden

Gladden

• Ilinsor USA
  • Amythyst USA
  • Valamar USA

Gwaihir

• Alcaniel Germany

Imladris

• Lindethiel Tindomerel USA
  • Ellonur Germany

Landroval

• Frebrand USA
  • Floradine Germany
  • WarriorErick USA
  • Elenrandir USA
  • Kiralynn USA
  • Harperella USA
  • Stavro USA

Laurelin

• Belegwe United Kingdom
  • Hakiryu The Netherlands

Maiar

• Ulf Uther Germany

Meneldor

• Kickman USA
  • Eleyan USA
  • Raihaell Brazil
  • Morgriane Canada

Morthond

• Belech Germany

Nimrodel

• Eluriod Australia
  • Sabriel USA

Riddermark

• Devrodon USA
  • Glaam USA

Silverlode

• Helados USA
  • Blackhawk USA

Sirannon

• Aalix France/Spain
  • Faenordil France

Snowbourn

• Runesi United Kingdom
  • Ambhorn Witchfinder United Kingdom
  • Vorontur United Kingdom

Vanyar

• Brokkoli Germany

Vilya

• ArcticAurora Canada
  • Wink USA
  • Gwenfareer USA
  • Doppelganger USA

Windfola

• Cithryth New Zealand
  • Angelstar USA
  • Luinmiriel-Magellin USA
  • Wyllough USA

Withywindle

• Toffeecake United Kingdom

Signed up here (just found these forums like, a week ago) to congratulate Vorontur and Stavro, and any other members of this community who made it. Please address the lag and the utter unfairness and idiocy of the pure RNG for gold drops :P

Signed up here (just found these forums like, a week ago) to congratulate Vorontur and Stavro, and any other members of this community who made it. Please address the lag and the utter unfairness and idiocy of the pure RNG for gold drops :P

Thank you, Laire :)

Well done at brown nosing rick and the other moderators over all the years, voruntur, it paid off.

Congratulations (because I guess this is a congratulations thread).

I know 7 of those players listed by name. There's another player I know made it in who's name I dont recognize on the list. There's a player who's name is simlilar enough to a beta player that we might know each other.

One of the 2 #Riddermark reps I know vaguely from /glff, the other not at all. =) makes 8+/75 Not a bad ratio.

Well done at brown nosing rick and the other moderators over all the years, voruntur, it paid off.

Congratulations (because I guess this is a congratulations thread).

Well, it would be well done if it had happened.

Since migration, I've rarely posted on those forums, but when I have, it's been discordant tones ;)

Regarding security breaches, and the like.

Btw, Laire, you forgot Runesi, who is here as well.

A recognize a few names other than the 3 from this forum, but dont know any of them in game even the 2 from here on the same server as me.

So... does this mean I've been a secret fanboi this whole time? :O

According to some, it does!

Lol, i'm just going through my post history on the official forums.

Not seen any "brown-nosing" as of yet.

Gonna be like 75 monkeys trying to screw a foot ball. All that will happen is the monkeys will end up screwing each other and the football will remain unscathed. Gongrats to those that wanted in on this farce, just hope you guys are planning on greasing up first before the flipping and dipping begins. Meanwhile i will go rustle up a truckload of ice for all those sitz baths your gonna be wanting when the games all done and your looking to cool down all those throbbing tissues in your respective tush's. While im out i think i will pick up a few cases of popcorn for the rest of us, gonna be an amusing show :)

Well no really horrible people on there it seems.. maybe 1 I don't like so much, but hopefully this is a balanced group.

The congrats to Runsei as well.

Yea, good luck on the communication aspect, lol.

I hope that at least one of my play styles (heavy t2 raiding and heavy RP... the LMB people are not heavy. At all) is represented from someone on at least one server.

Too bad you all are under a NDA. Maybe you can talk about it after the year is over.

Frebrand USA – Player DarkCntry from California, level 43 human hunter. Alts: Bumruche. Has a few old LOTRO journal posts, plays late nights. Main play styles exploring, questing, roleplaying, socializing and fishing.

I know I've seen some of you complaining about this forum poster....just leaving this here. Members of my kinship were selected and I trust them 100%

Frebrand USA – Player DarkCntry from California, level 43 human hunter. Alts: Bumruche. Has a few old LOTRO journal posts, plays late nights. Main play styles exploring, questing, roleplaying, socializing and fishing.

I know I've seen some of you complaining about this forum poster....just leaving this here. Members of my kinship were selected and I trust them 100%

You mean Frebrand is DarkCntry?

Well DarkCntry was a certainty to be on the Council, i'm just wondering if either of the Heydts have been chosen. The list Turbine has done is character names, so i'm not entirely sure.

You mean Frebrand is DarkCntry?

It seems they've given their player names instead of forum names. So it may have more 'undesirables' than it appears.

It seems they've given their player names instead of forum names. So it may have more 'undesirables' than it appears.

Ah that's true. quite a few don't tell who their toons are.

Ah that's true. quite a few don't tell who their toons are.

And like MrWarg, I dont know which name is his on that list, but I do know that I'm glad to see him there. =)

Well DarkCntry was a certainty to be on the Council, i'm just wondering if either of the Heydts have been chosen. The list Turbine has done is character names, so i'm not entirely sure.

I believe that the Heydts play primarily on Elendilmir, and neither of the E representatives is one of them.

I think they should have given forum name and character name. I don't know who most of those people are to be honest.

As much as it'd have made it easier to figure out what kinds of players were chosen, I'm glad they didnt. Gives them one last shred-of anonymity.

I'm already getting a bunch of grief from players who can't understand why I not only explicitly didnt apply, but told multiple selected council members not to nominate me .

As much as it'd have made it easier to figure out what kinds of players were chosen, I'm glad they didnt. Gives them one last shred-of anonymity.

I'm already getting a bunch of grief from players who can't understand why I not only explicitly didnt apply, but told multiple selected council members not to nominate me .

That's sad. They should respect your choice of not wanting to be on the Council.

That's sad. They should respect your choice of not wanting to be on the Council.

I don't know which saddens me more. My reasons for not applying, or the fact that members of my server-community are acting this way.

I will most-likely, apply next term though. I'm over-all pleased with the mix of names I see.

So DarkCntry's highest char is level 43? I guess that explains a few things.