LOTROCommunity
MueR

Hullo

Hi everyone, this is Drilli from the Elders on Gilrain signing in. Long term lurker on the CM forum!

/waves to everybody!

Drilli

Lvl 60 Grd - just entering the dark woods of Mirkwood

Hail all!

Andarne here, from Laurelin - but most of you must already know that and my lore-mongering tendancies xD

Hello,

This was a great idea so thank you to you all who came up with it.

Hope to speak with you all soon.

Hello! Spotted the forum link on the CM forums I think, and decided to sign up here, though I haven't posted at all on the CM forums (and never will :N ). I play on Withywindle, as Isolde or Rinn.

*peers inside*

Er... hullo?

*enters, lute slung behind her back, munching on a biscuit*

Hellos all,

Just popping on, didnt realy post much on CM forums but like the idea of this site so here I am. Catch you all around and in game... bored waiting already ....

Mal

p.s *Tickle Zara :D

Just thought I would poke my head in and say Hello all and many thanks for the peeps that have set this forum up.

Are we there yet?

*pokes Zara* ;)

Hey all, even though I read more then I post I still couldn't help but making an account here.

Wich I already put to good use too ^_^

Hellos all,

Just popping on, didnt realy post much on CM forums but like the idea of this site so here I am. Catch you all around and in game... bored waiting already ....

Mal

p.s *Tickle Zara :D

So you really are playing more then once in an age on your orcie? :O

So you really are playing more then once in an age on your orcie? :O

Hehe, ive done my usual thing of going around a list of MMOs and coming back to lotro with a fresh heart for it :)

i'm new to the forums so i thought best to say hi to you all :) funny the things you do when the games off-line but that being said had been meaning to join the forums so i can join in on discussions :)

Hello folks,

Looks like we may be in for some lively discussions here. As a longtime lurker, I've taken the plunge and am happy to be among so many.

You can find me playing on Evernight with the Warlords of Angmar.

I'm still sentimental about yesterday's farewell but find a big grin on my face thinking of all the fireworks and Thorog landing in a field outside the West Gate of Bree.

Turbine will need to go far to top that.

Talk to ya soon!

Acushla

Heya all,

Must say that these forums are a great initiative to keep the European community together now that we all are making the journey across the big pond.

For those that aren't familiar with me, I'm mainly playing a Guardian called Smartbean on the Gilrain server, where I'm leader of the kinship Broken. And for those that I know (as I´ve seen some familiar -Gilrain- faces already), it's great to see you on this forum aswell.

Hopefully the banter from the Codemasters forums will continue over here.

See you around :)

Smartbean

Hello to all. I tend to be more of a lurker than a poster in forums .... but I do post occasionally. I a bit of an alt-o-holic in LOTRO although my main character is and always has been my minstrel Gilreth who was created on the second day of early access on Laurelin back in 2007. I've had many characters created and deleted since then - 4 at maximum level now, although whether they will all continue upwards at next level cap I do not know as I am currently more active in Rift than LOTRO. Then again I have come away from LOTRO before and found myself back in it eventually. Those 2 Founder Lifetime memberships my husband and I brought have proved to be a very good investment.

Hmm, let me say a Hi now aswell :)

I was just trying to get active at the CM forum and... oh well that didn't seem to make it.

I'm more of a reader then a writter, but I do like to react on things now and then.

Hello all, have been a long-time lurker on the forums and only just seen this one found it via the Bermuda Triangle Thread on Turbine's forums.

Nice idea to start this one Meur....nice dose of foresight me thinks :)

For those who are newly come to the board today, feel free to say hello and join in the topics here.