LOTROCommunity
MueR

Hullo

Niels is acknowledged Management, and therefore can't be a BOfH. Besides which, have you forgotten what the O stands for? You don't learn the B by starting as an A. BOfH started as an O, and if you didn't, you can't be. Now, I was BOfH before the first BOfH was ever written, and I've done the A too. The question is was Niels ever a proper bona-fide Operator? (Yer still disqualified by reason of being management, mind! :P)

And of course Bas is PFY. I did say "apprentice"... ;)

You're forgetting the option of me being the worst Bastard you've ever met: one that can ban and fire people O-)

You're forgetting the option of me being the worst Bastard you've ever met: one that can ban and fire people O-)

Like I said, Management, not BOfH! :P

Translation:

Niels: Breathmint!

Raedwulf: Candymint!

Niels: Breathmint!

Raedwulf: Candymint!

Oi! We're enjoying ourselves & not hurting anyone... yet... Of course, we could always gang up on you... })

Oh, very well. You only have a ten-minute window, however.

Hello everyone,

nice to see that you've all gathered here. I hope this forum will be as much fun as the Codies forums :) And I hope you don't mind me taking part ;)

• Upvote 1

I think the only CM regular I've not seen on here so far is Dnote... someone prod him ;)

Hello everyone :) I hope this forum becomes more popular and that has a nice community in near future.

Probably not by Satine's, no.. but surely by someone else's. There's just no way out.

Oooo shiney new forum. Does this mean I am no longer bound by Satine's tyrannical regime?

Satine's tyranical regime? I think you have mistaken her with Faya... :P

Hi to all!

Great to see Codies here too!

Gratz on setting this up!

ReD

KOFACME

Oooo shiney new forum. Does this mean I am no longer bound by Satine's tyrannical regime?

While I'm unsure of the extent of the "regime" you mention, you are, in essence, a free agent here. We look forward to much natter and gossip from you.

Oh, tyrannical, definitely tyrannical. This is Rhy in charge, after all, plus Niels who still seems to imagine he's a BOfH. })

Oh, tyrannical, definitely tyrannical. This is Rhy in charge, after all, plus Niels who still seems to imagine he's a BOfH. })

You really are begging to discover the meaning of iptables and what people can do with them huh :+

Can I have the "Crazy Rune-keeper" or "Crazy Lore-breaker" title for being an RK? :P (That applies to other RKs too ;)

Can I have the "Crazy Rune-keeper" or "Crazy Lore-breaker" title for being an RK? :P (That applies to other RKs too ;)

Welcome. Since it is a rune-keeper you're speaking of, "Crazy Lore-breaker" would be most appropriate. ;)