LOTROCommunity

Concerning the guides, I would say: ask the authors if you can re-post them here. Or even better, if they would re-post them here :)

I'm open to any suggestions for sub-forums, I just copied a few from the current EU boards. At the moment, I'm not too keen on setting up server-specific forums though, as there would have to be some level of visitors before that's worth the effort (considering the board is not exclusive to european players ;)).

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hullo! Feel free to sign up to talk about LOTRO. Why would you do that if you can do it over on the official forums? Well, let's say we're a bit less sensitive when it comes to criticism. Th

Concerning the guides, I would say: ask the authors if you can re-post them here. Or even better, if they would re-post them here I'm open to any suggestions for sub-forums, I just copied a few

Hey hey! Ohhh, I haven't got a ban button, boooooo Going to bash the heck out of that report button, muuuahahahah. I feel freeee, FREEEEEE! Ahem, on a serious note, hello chaps. I hop

Well, at the very least this is a lot faster than Turbine's forum. :P

I'm EU playing on US servers here. Never frequented Codemaster's stuff. (Well, I do have an account there, but that was during a trial and haven't been there since.)

For you NA players, how did you come to know of this place?

Did you find it via the topic on the CM board, or did someone link to it on the turbine boards?

The topic on the CM boards. Someone posted a link on the Turbine boards about Sapience answering questions on the CM boards and one thing led to another.

Hey hey! :)

Ohhh, I haven't got a ban button, boooooo :(

Going to bash the heck out of that report button, muuuahahahah. I feel freeee, FREEEEEE!

Ahem, on a serious note, hello chaps. I hope to be able to pop in from time to time. Stay in touch and all that :)

Satine.

• Upvote 2

Going to bash the heck out of that report button, muuuahahahah. I feel freeee, FREEEEEE!

Ahem, on a serious note, hello chaps. I hope to be able to pop in from time to time. Stay in touch and all that :)

Satine.

Woa! I know this is irrelevant but I'm surprised to see that you play on Evernight, just as Zzeno (and me ofc). I wonder if I've ever grouped with you :)

Satine.

Uuuuuuh, when is there a GM that plays on Gilrain? :(

On the side note, where are our cookies? ;)

Satine.

Satine...all i can say is that i'm happy you are here :) The most gentle and most diplomatic mod ever :)

And this is coming from the usual "CM and Turbine hater" :P

Stay in touch and all will be fine :P

Give me time to get a proper template sorted out, then I'll see what can be done about signatures. The IPB defaults are rather strict, which I personally like. I've seen people with complete youtube videos in their signatures over at CM's forums (yet they don't allow images), which is just plain annoying ;)

No problem I was just trying to get my xfire profile in there, not a big deal, I'm sure it can wait!

I must admit I'm not familiar with these IP Boards, I have always used phpbb or vbulletin in the past, but so far I quite like what I see with these.

Maybe start a new thread on CMs boards advertising this one? I think the URL is perhaps lost in that existing thread.

Indeed. The thread maybe needs renaming or new one must be created to let people know as the website adress is just lost among all the topics there. It needs bumping at least :)