LOTROCommunity

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hullo! Feel free to sign up to talk about LOTRO. Why would you do that if you can do it over on the official forums? Well, let's say we're a bit less sensitive when it comes to criticism. Th

Concerning the guides, I would say: ask the authors if you can re-post them here. Or even better, if they would re-post them here I'm open to any suggestions for sub-forums, I just copied a few

Hey hey! Ohhh, I haven't got a ban button, boooooo Going to bash the heck out of that report button, muuuahahahah. I feel freeee, FREEEEEE! Ahem, on a serious note, hello chaps. I hop

Hi all, been a frequent visitor of the Codemasters forums since november last year, though i have only posted 14 messages under a different username. I do like these forums much much better than the slow and awkward looking US forums. Let's hope the people of Europe do use these forums instead of the official Turbine forums, especially if the Codemasters forums are going to be archived.

Hi Everyone!

I see lots of familiar names in here including Satine! and Sodt too I hope you remember a funny old Dutch player by the name of Minyathir because i'm back playing with my girlfriend on Laurelin but still remember the good times on Snowbourn with you Grumpy old Gits :)

Hi!

I've been playing LotRO on and off since beta. Still only have characters below 50 as I'm rather a casual player, but I have fun when I get the time to play.

The new forums are looking great and promise to be a refuge when we wave farewell to Codies.

I won't either, until there's a spanish subforum with spanish moderators ;)

Ask Satine if she would like so she at least can have a bit of power, just not to much =P

*Hands virtual stroopwafel*

I hope you remember a funny old Dutch player by the name of Minyathir because i'm back playing with my girlfriend on Laurelin but still remember the good times on Snowbourn with you Grumpy old Gits :)

OMG are you still alive? I thought you must be dead by now you old git you! :Y;)

Just lose the BofH title, Niels, you aren't BofH material. Bas, maybe (as an appprentice). But you? Nah! And yes we have met. Though you were pissed as a fart, so may not remember... ;)

You so obviously didn't meet me long enough that time :P Hell, if you knew what BOFH stood for you wouldn't screw up capitalization on the O anyway ;)

Minyathir! I remember you - welcome back to LoTRO! :w

OMG are you still alive? I thought you must be dead by now you old git you! :Y;)

Hi Saelanna and SoDT :) I'm stilling alive and kicking... eventhough the kicking doesn't start untill I've been up for at least an hour :P

Don't know if you'll see me much on Snowbourne but definitely on these boards, say hi to the other old gits for me.

For you NA players, how did you come to know of this place?

Did you find it via the topic on the CM board, or did someone link to it on the turbine boards?

I found it in a link on the official LOTRO forums.

The guy who posted that link said something like "if you get tired of this Stalinesque forum and broken website go here with the link to this site. LOL

• Upvote 1

That post is how I found these forums, and I'm glad for it. As it was, I had stopped using the official "Community" site soon after the new forum layout was released by Turbine, since it required that I use my game username/password combination.

I am thankful that these forums exist and that meaningful conversations will not be pre-empted by corporate whimsy.

Satine, even though I have not interacted with you, as I was on the NA servers, your good reputation goes well before you. I am glad that you are staying connected with the LOTRO community, and I hope that Sapience doesn't try to steal all of your due honour (as he seems to be trying to do, in my opinion).