LOTROCommunity

Broken since earlier today: buttons missing

Since some time earlier today this board is missing the buttons in the "view new content" view that you can use to jump into the threads at the position where you left off.

Since some time earlier today this board is missing the buttons in the "view new content" view that you can use to jump into the threads at the position where you left off.

Weird, I still have it at the top-right side of the site, just below the Search field. Maybe it's a browser issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Template cache started to play tricks on us. Should be fine now :)

God i hate forum cache. It's even worse you tweak something on the CSS, maybe change an image or something and no matter how many times you clear down the cache it still won't change when viewed, then you give up and five minutes later it fixes itself AFTER you deleted the new image because it wouldn't work and then you have to start all over again lol

• 2 years later...

Not sure where to post. I am bugged by the new forums. No where to get advanced editing features - that I can find. No way to remove formatting. When I edit a post I only have a few buttons to edit. It's a big loss in functionality - unless I can find all the missing features we used to have.