LOTROCommunity
Belamanth

Awesome RL-screenshot thread

Cans can wear festival outfits too:

kuva049.jpg

Cats and plants eh. When they're not hiding behind them, they're throwing them up on our carpets:

kuva016.jpg

Cats and plants eh. When they're not hiding behind them, they're throwing them up on our carpets:

I know, it's a hard life being a cat.

Sooo hard work:

DSC09659.JPG

DSC09662.jpg

DSC08762.JPG

:D

Cheeseburger's Law: Any thread on any forum, if left for long enough, will turn into a "look at my cat" thread.

(unless it's Godwin'ed before that.)

;)

Those evil, evil grey squirrels...

"After we destroy the helpless red squirrels, we shall conquer the wolves, and then the world! No one can stop us!"

- Grey Squirrel

Went to visit a public garden.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a photo of a bee or butterfly? It took us about an hour to have these results...

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

I went out to fill up the "bird" feeder this morning and there were five of them sat at various points around the garden watching and waiting for me. It's a tiny garden and there were a lot of dark squirrel eyes very close and following me and the bowl of sunflower seeds. As soon as I was back inside one of them was in the feeder and another two were squabbling over it.

Edit - it's very hard to get a photo of a bee or butterfly - firstly they move so fast and secondly you have to have a camera with a fast enough shutter speed to catch them without being a mass of blur.

5553758616_a8b5abc9a6.jpg

Bee and Blossom by wenxue2222, on Flickr

This one of mine made it on to BBC Springwatch's red button thingy this year.

Here is a pic of my dog

5811800494_1e302c7af8_z.jpg

Aww, I had a black labrador too.

full.jpg

Unfortunately, he is no longer among us :'(

So many pretty pictures in here! Although I don't have a fancy camera, photography is one of my hobbies and I have a few pictures to share from my trip to Germany earlier this year:

5565234856_729744bfa1_m.jpg

monastery von deniseneko auf Flickr

5564658157_1f5ff34bc0_m.jpg

5565238318_8f0ab64f9e_m.jpg

The monastery is called "Vierzehnheiligen", they brew very tasty beer there :)

I love that last picture with the candles!

I also just have a point-and-click. My hands get tired in 10ms when trying to carry a big DSLR...

I'm tiny and everyone says my DSLR with a 70-300mm lens seems enormous for me but honestly you do get used to the weight and size very easily. I tend to rest it on my camera bag when I'm not pointing it at something.

Photographed this Dragon Fly in my garden with a very cheap digital camera, was most pleased with the results

dragonfly2.jpg

And this one, from my phone, of a most peculiar plant at Bodnant Gardens, North Wales

bodnant.jpg

Might be my browser but the (amazing) image of the dragonfly is very large and I can't see that plant at all. I went to Bodnant Gardens once as a kid but I can't remember much about it except that it was the first time I think I had seen a bridge in a garden and I wanted one.

Might be my browser but the (amazing) image of the dragonfly is very large and I can't see that plant at all. I went to Bodnant Gardens once as a kid but I can't remember much about it except that it was the first time I think I had seen a bridge in a garden and I wanted one.

Apologies, have resized the images.. hope its OK now :$

5832002774_0769759fc6.jpg

Fox by wenxue2222, on Flickr

Fox in next door's garden this morning. Taken through the glass of the back door. He was after the squirrels. Not a chance though. They are much too fast.

I'm a terrible photographer, and only use a basic digital camera. But I thought I'd share a few of my favourite shots from this weekend.

I love taking pictures of live music.

p1030578b.jpg

p1030595t.jpg

p1030691k.jpg

p1030700g.jpg

p1030967s.jpg

p1030981l.jpg