LOTROCommunity
mtones

What are you Listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Vietnam had the best soundtrack to any war.

I will have to agree with you there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Vietnam had the best soundtrack to any war.

Indeed!

With all the nasty current news atm, I find myself going back to listening to some old stuff that just used to make me smile..... god bless Joe Elliott, lol

Had the david-bowie-1990.thumb.jpg.e76911883817bpleasure of seeing Michael C Hall in "Lazarus" off Broadway over my holiday trip to New York in December, and this morning I went to send someone a message about the reviews it had gotten since they were asking me about the show... I didn't connect the dots on why the sudden interest about the play from my friend's e-mail until I went online and discovered Bowie passed on yesterday... feeling pretty sad.  His music and his art was always a big favorite in my life.

R.I.P  David Bowie

On 10/17/2018 at 5:08 PM, LasraelLarson said:

so easy even an ape...

Thx, good-bye efficient work-day :P

And a piano that has these effects for real would be brilliant and i'd love to have one! To bad most of it is just great editing

Sigh - even after 8 years of piano lessons  (I started at 50+) I have so much left to learn - but the journey has been incredible with my interest in baroque and classical music almost catching up my love or rock and roll

did bad hearing really produce this? ...

someone pull out the map of Continental Africa & point to the location where the hearing impaired white devil STOLE this from!