LOTROCommunity
mtones

What are you Listening to?

Who knows, who cares?

If a song entertains you then it has served it's purpose ;)

Hehe. This is true. It just threw me back there for a sec, literally... I was on my way to turn off the tea kettle when the sound kicked in and I stopped in my tracks and backed up, lol. :*)

It just threw me back there for a sec, literally... I was on my way to turn off the tea kettle when the sound kicked in and I stopped in my tracks and backed up, lol. :*)

That's the music business for you (like any other entertainment industry). Find a formula that works commercially then perpetuate it.

I like a multitude of music from various genres. I love this song because not only is it fun, but it reflects a wealth of social, political and cultural attitudes from the times (which was 1953).

That's the music business for you (like any other entertainment industry). Find a formula that works commercially then perpetuate it.

I like a multitude of music from various genres. I love this song because not only is it fun, but it reflects a wealth of social, political and cultural attitudes from the times (which was 1953).

oh no... I must need coffee today instead of tea...I listed to that and this is where my mind went :P

oh no... I must need coffee today instead of tea...I listed to that and this is where my mind went :P

Another good one from that film.

When I think 'easy listening', I think Bread:

But then when I think about Bread, I remember my favorite bands from the 70's, which inevitably leads to Nazareth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WESb6mu2EV8

Now I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to remember what the hell the name of this chillout song I have stuck in my head... *flute noise* do duh dadoooo....

Finally! It's been bugging me for almost 2 weeks now!

Enigma - Sadness

And following that vein.

Karl Jenkins - Adiemus

Here's a great one for children's parties :)

LOL!!! as in this is how the parents feel during the party?

Currently, the new Alter Bridge album on repeat. It's good.

This is one of my favourites off it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw5XX0obKVI&feature=share&list=PLcMYMIFBT1sSWlut-VTJsgtNrJk03zdG8