LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Layanor

LOTRO Reporter Presents: A Captain-General is Going Home.

http://mmoreporter.com/2013/09/17/lotro-reporter-presents-a-captain-general-is-going-home/

Layanor interviews long time Lord of the Rings Online player Yand in his five year journey for rank 15 in the Ettenmoors. We talk about opinions on the current moors build, problems in leading, and do you keep playing after getting no more renown.

OH CHRIST! YAND!?!? He is on Brandywine with the rest of us LMAO so he finally got Rank 15! Gratz to him and him leading raids out in the moors for us creepies to feed on!

Not an easy journey, especially with the negative changes to the way freeps and creeps rank up. Much respect there.

OH CHRIST! YAND!?!? He is on Brandywine with the rest of us LMAO so he finally got Rank 15! Gratz to him and him leading raids out in the moors for us creepies to feed on!

I thought you sold your account?

I thought you crawled off back to your hole after being absolutely schooled by the regulars here?

I thought you crawled off back to your hole after being absolutely schooled by the regulars here?

Oh I only check this board once a week for laughs. But I'll let you continue to think you're winning at life by posting 24/7 on a forum about a game you hate LOL!

Prove it. It's obviously a bannable offense, so present your facts ... if you have them at all.

If all you're doing is coming here to stir the excrement, then you are a coward and a fool, and that can be proven by your posting habits here.

Oh I only check this board once a week for laughs. But I'll let you continue to think you're winning at life by posting 24/7 on a forum about a game you hate LOL!

Implying this is how you win at life.

Implying I post 24/7.

Implying I hate everything about the game.

Implying you don't lurk here every day for a whopping 3 inch hard on.

136.gif

• Upvote 1

Prove it. It's obviously a bannable offense, so present your facts ... if you have them at all.

If all you're doing is coming here to stir the excrement, then you are a coward and a fool, and that can be proven by your posting habits here.

OK, he posted this thread stating the same thing he said in another thread: And here's one where he says he has sold multiple accounts: Need anymore proof?

OK, he posted this thread stating the same thing he said in another thread: And here's one where he says he has sold multiple accounts: Need anymore proof?

Just saying something doesn't make it true. For example, I could say you're a worthwhile human being and definitely not a complete waste of DNA. That doesn't make it true.

Just saying something doesn't make it true. For example, I could say you're a worthwhile human being and definitely not a complete waste of DNA. That doesn't make it true.

LOL this guy loves stalking me.

Ohrlly! Is it a proof? He might be joking you know. it's quite typical nowadays:

Sometimes I guess we're better off not having a sense of humor and joking with the press.

Why would you trust something someone said on the internet?

Ohrlly! Is it a proof? He might be joking you know. it's quite typical nowadays:

Why would you trust something someone said on the internet?

LOL this board hates being PWND by people who enjoy the game.

Please, do point to where you've said anything even resembling a valid point, let alone a 'pwnd' point.

Please, do point to where you've said anything even resembling a valid point, let alone a 'pwnd' point.

I'm doing it the 'Doro' way, which is self congratulations. I live in my own delusional world too.

Actually, I would. Those posts never mention that he specifically sold his LOTRO accounts. He simply mentioned that there were better venues than eBay to sell them and gave advice. Did he sell a WoW account? Didn't say. Did he sell an STO account? Again, he didn't say. You have to get me a listing that links specifically to him and show me that an LOTRO account is involved. If you can't, you are simply a pimple on the rear end of this board.

Actually, I would. Those posts never mention that he specifically sold his LOTRO accounts. He simply mentioned that there were better venues than eBay to sell them and gave advice. Did he sell a WoW account? Didn't say. Did he sell an STO account? Again, he didn't say. You have to get me a listing that links specifically to him and show me that an LOTRO account is involved. If you can't, you are simply a pimple on the rear end of this board.

I don't think reading comprehension is your strong point.

"I sold several accounts and made some good money at it. Sold my last one just this week. All in all I got my money back and then some over 6 years of playing LOTRO. Throw in some high ranked freeps and creeps with top crafting and ya your good to go!"

I don't think reading comprehension is your strong point. But keep fighting the good fight while getting LOLPWND.

Do you have any proof I do not enjoy the game, as of like being an opposition to you? Right now I'm talking to some respectable ladies and gentleman in Hobbitton concerning matters related to BIlbo's birthday. It's quite enjoyable. For me. So?

It's nice to have different opinions, they have to contribute something though.

"I sold several accounts and made some good money at it. Sold my last one just this week. All in all I got my money back and then some over 6 years of playing LOTRO. Throw in some high ranked freeps and creeps with top crafting and ya your good to go!"

I don't think reading comprehension is your strong point. But keep fighting the good fight while getting LOLPWND.

I read just fine, but you seem to have a problem complying with a simply request. You're missing a listing. Do you not have the proof? All you have is hearsay.

I read just fine, but you seem to have a problem complying with a simply request. You're missing a listing. Do you not have the proof? All you have is hearsay.

Hearsay? From the actual person? LOL, this board never fails to provide me comedic relief.

Hearsay? From the actual person? LOL, this board never fails to provide me comedic relief.

Yep. Hearsay. I can claim to the Queen of England, but I'm not. Put up or shut up.

Yep. Hearsay. I can claim to the Queen of England, but I'm not. Put up or shut up.

LOL, you sir are rivaling Doro for most ridiculous poster now. You just can't help getting pwnd over and over. Keep fighting that good fight!

LOL, you sir are rivaling Doro for most ridiculous poster now. You just can't help getting pwnd over and over. Keep fighting that good fight!

It's really hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent like yourself. You are given an opportunity to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that this bannable offense is occurring, but you instead rely on ad hominem, flaming and trolling. That doesn't scream "win!" to me.

It's really hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent like yourself. You are given an opportunity to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that this bannable offense is occurring, but you instead rely on ad hominem, flaming and trolling. That doesn't scream "win!" to me.

Good points. Relying on what the person said himself is relying on ad hominem. Keep trying to troll me though, it's laughable at best.