LOTROCommunity

Developer Diary : Minstrel Class Changes in Helm’s Deep

cossieuk

Oh, look... it's a whole ship of fools who again retorted.

Where are all of your own credentials might I ask?  Oh, you don't have any yet here you are demanding and demeaning me for mine.

Apparently, you don't know how laws work.  Are you Americans?  Or Amerikans? Or foreigners?  Please do identity your nationalities and country of residence before spouting more lies and other B.S..

None of the above i am British and a good many other people on this forum are not American either, given how initially this was a home from home for the old EU Codies forums. A quick look at your profile shows you seem unwilling to share some basic details about your own self i do not see how you can ask people to share theirs, as for this forum being a "ship of fools" i have to ask who is the more foolish? as you seem adamant to stay and displace some other as our Capitan.

Oh and did i mention i love Erasure

Seconded.. and.. OMG.. do you guys realize this thread was originally TWO pages long when some genius necroposted it after a year of lying dormant?

Though it now has a certain tragic-comedy about it all, would hate to see it locked without it running to its conclusion!!

Flashing your credentials and asking for everyone else's only shows that you'd rather rely on deflection via fallacy than actually respond to the merits of what's being said.

In addition, asking for everyone's nationality and country of residence is absurd.

Oh I don't know. It's about time that I come clean on who I really am. I am the His Brilliance, QUASCHIMIHCANCHIYO, supreme ruler of Mars, though you may all refer to me by my short name - Boss. 

The following protocols must be followed when seeking to engage me in discussion.

- I am always right. Absolutely no questioning my authoriteh.

- Anything I say on this forum is considered the truth and should be used as reference in all relevant discussions.

- Don't argue with me, otherwise I will zap you with a ray gun - which I have lots and lots, given that I am a supreme ruler of a planet.

Just accept yourselves as my humble servants and we'll all be ok!!!

Though it now has a certain tragic-comedy about it all, would hate to see it locked without it running to its conclusion!!

It's a shame archeologists of the future won't be able to dig this thread up out of the ground. It would give them a great insight into lawyers of the 21st century.

None of the above i am British and a good many other people on this forum are not American either, given how initially this was a home from home for the old EU Codies forums. A quick look at your profile shows you seem unwilling to share some basic details about your own self i do not see how you can ask people to share theirs, as for this forum being a "ship of fools" i have to ask who is the more foolish? as you seem adamant to stay and displace some other as our Capitan.

Oh and did i mention i love Erasure

Nope. I'm the new Captain of this ship now. My credentials should be sufficient proof of this.

6C7943087-tdy-130619-capncrunch-12p.bloc