LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Spidey

Why Rift F2P will suceed over LOTRO F2P

Maybe premium and VIP were the same and only actual F2P demo accounts were shuttled to the end of the bus?

Others tested that with the same results. No priority visible for anything over anything.

not surprising, just asking. Never really had a noticeable problem but to claim credit for fixing a non issue is not surprising. Maybe this was about the same time people couldn't get on the Bree rooftops? Just to name another solution with no problem....

The priority for VIPs definitely never worked.

At the time I tested from the same home dual-boxing, one VIP and one Premium account. I did many logins at the same time specifically to test this "feature" and there was never any difference.

From what i understand it never worked because they messed up the login sequence, the queue check was issued before the login system confirmed the account status, so the queue system would never know what type of account you had in the first place.

From what i understand it never worked because they messed up the login sequence, the queue check was issued before the login system confirmed the account status, so the queue system would never know what type of account you had in the first place.

That explanation fits the observations.