LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
drul

The Witcher 3

I still don't have strong enough PC to play it, but it is getting stellar reviews and even in the den of one of it's competitors and former "rpg masters" Bioware forum it is getting praised and people are asking Bioware to take lessons from CDPR.  (150 pages long thread majority is saying that TW3 > DA:I  by far)

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/553847-feedback-be-more-like-the-witcher-3/page-34

Edited by drul

I was watching a friend play GTA V last night, looks sweet. Steam summer sales coming up, probably get both then.

​I'm really enjoying GTA V, the attention to detail in the city and surrounding desert is amazing and there is loads to see and do. I know the GTA series isn't everyone's thing, some of them have been better than others, but I really think this one is excellent.

​I'm really enjoying GTA V, the attention to detail in the city and surrounding desert is amazing and there is loads to see and do. I know the GTA series isn't everyone's thing, some of them have been better than others, but I really think this one is excellent.

​I've always been a fan of the series back when I played console games and I was very impressed with the graphics. I always wanted to see a GTA MMO and V is almost there from what I hear from by tribemates, on a limited basis. Missions playable by groups sounds great. Some sort of PvP would be nice.

​Oh sweeeeeet!

​Also on the online map, you can kill other players, think they is a flag so you cant be attacked or attack other player, you can even set bounties on players that other can collect, a nice way to deal with annoying players.

​Also on the online map, you can kill other players, think they is a flag so you cant be attacked or attack other player, you can even set bounties on players that other can collect, a nice way to deal with annoying players.

​The flag where you can't be attacked actually makes it easier for griefers if everyone actually wants to pvp. They can set their flag on so they can't be killed, but can still kill others by running over them. With that being said, GTA online alone is amazing! The sheer amount of stuff you can do means you'll never get bored.

I bought GTA V, it's a pretty amazing game, Trevor alone is worth the cost of the game.

​My daddy was NOT nice to me!

I bought GTA V, it's a pretty amazing game, Trevor alone is worth the cost of the game.

​Trevor is a great character, a complete fucking psycho, but a great character.

I'm trying to 100% story mode at the moment, it's taking forever, so much to do!

If you are playing GTA V with mods, or thinking about trying them, watch out for Angry Planes as it came with malware.  

So, how is the game?

After completing my first playthrough with 200 hours on the clock i can say that the game is okay.