LOTROCommunity

Developer Diary: Epic Battles – Roles and Promotions

cossieuk

something tells me this stuff won't be repeated on the scale Hybolt was.  like or hate hybolt, by in large, people did rebuild it (one time anyway.)

for those that did buy HD, i suspect sight see the epics & then overwhelmingly, this will be abandon wear.

i don't know how well Xp is earned for a level 10, or other low character, but there might also be a small contingent who power level in these.  even that will get old fast.

no surprise, they left the grind aspect, for the last reveal.

at this point, i am just speculating how fast the post expansion balloon deflates.  i'm going with a "fairly rapidly" at this point.

i don't know how well Xp is earned for a level 10, or other low character, but there might also be a small contingent who power level in these.  even that will get old fast.

All I got was legendary item xp for completing quests during epic battles, not sure if they changed that though.

I think the quests award XP but not the mobs, or the other way around. I think Crell posted about it on the Beta Forums somewhere so I'm sure he knows.

I completed Hybolt on 1 character, hording tokens for later alt gear upgrades, and just enough for the armour on the other 85's.