LOTROCommunity

Brutal Legend on PC!

Speaking of Ozzy, you can pre-order Jake E Lee's new group's album.

EWWWWWWWW!!!

I wouldn't contribute a penny to anything Ozzy's offspring produce. Two of the rudest, most spoiled, little brats I've ever had the misfortune to witness on TV. And he he performs anything like his sister it will be utter trash.

EWWWWWWWW!!!

I wouldn't contribute a penny to anything Ozzy's offspring produce. Two of the rudest, most spoiled, little brats I've ever had the misfortune to witness on TV. And he he performs anything like his sister it will be utter trash.

WTF are you on about, noob?

Jake E Lee is a former Ozzy guitarist.

Ozzy, actually, when he's "on the job", so to speak, is actually very coherent. Have witnessed it first hand during Black Sabbath's show at Download Festival last year, and will again on Dec 18th!

He must have got his drugs perfectly balanced by sheer luck that night ;)

WTF are you on about, noob?

Jake E Lee is a former Ozzy guitarist.

Jake E Lee was awesome in Ozzy, never heard much of his Badlands stuff though. Last I heard he was a crackhead living in a trailer with his stripper girlfriend. Glad to hear he's cleaned his act up. 

But Kelly Osbourne truly is a beast from hell, like her mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g96H4Fwpbps

Agreed, Sharon and Kelly are the spawn of Satan!

Jack though, he's cleaned his act up considerably.

And he had to, considering he's got Multiple Sclerosis.

I saw Jack on some show about a year back with Sharon talking about his MS diagnosis , he did seem a lot more normal than he was a while back. Sharon of course was in floods of tears but you can never tell what's genuine with that coniving hag. I never liked her, but she showed her true colours when she got Maiden egged at Ozzfest and the power turned off just because she had the hump as usual. 

Aimee Osbourne is the best out of the lot, she wanted nothing to do with the reality show and tries to keep a low profile. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4HMt3TFUT4

Wat...

Jake E Lee is a top of the line guitarist. I understand Ozzy hate but Jake did actually drop out of the music business for decades after his run-in with the Ozzy family (legend has it Sharon was screwing him out of his money and writing credits and the record company stabbed him in the back).

Jake is kosher. I just hope his new band has a more professional recording deal behind him than Badlands.

Still prefered him in his prince of darkness days rather than his recent clown of darkness act ;)

But metal doesn't get any finer than this, I remember seeing this way back in the day and being totally blown away, and it's still epic. Not only was Jake a badass guitar player, but had a great stage presence. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3cPUHJYx0