LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Aermir

Burning the World Tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Freeps are OP, Creeps are OP, RNKs are OP, Wargs are OP, Burgs are OP, Ettens needs a revamp, Grams farming is bad, too much lag...

*Giggles* I'm covering just about everything needed. ;)

O.o you are forgetting personal flaming!

But... But... I know one:

I really think Harmo is behind all this - he just wanted a connection with less latency xD

Harmo stopped being a decent Creep leader... A long while back. And I only freep intermittently. If he sees two RK's, he runs away. If you want a decent fight, look for Palinkirk. He'll manufacture a decent punch-up, one where both sides can score, regardless of the classes on either side, so long as they're roughly even. Often, even if the Freeeps don't play ball!

Now that's gooooood... ;)

It's hard to judge from the side you are on, so I forgive you for being wrong :D

Harmo is one of the best raid leaders I know if it concerns positioning. And the RK frustration.... Old news.

I play with all the creepside leaders (Harmo, Palinkir, Kepnak and recently Lyvins on his creeps) and all have their strenghts and weaknesses. I enjoy playing with all of them, though.

Not really been in a raid with Palinkirk or Harmo, but I can vouch that Rogbarz (Lyvins) is getting good. I play on both Freep and Creep side, though Freep side is boring as of late. It always seems to be the same OC farming. :(

Not really been in a raid with Palinkirk or Harmo, but I can vouch that Rogbarz (Lyvins) is getting good. I play on both Freep and Creep side, though Freep side is boring as of late. It always seems to be the same OC farming. :(

Pal rog all are good and fun..

This is grishular BTW.. sorry since move to US was announced I have decided to let my subscription slide until I find out if PvMP is actually playable over there.

Hey Ho,

Rags/Arakhat here.

On the subject of leaders:

I applaud any effort made by people who intend to have a fun battle for all involved.

Ranged stuns are horribly OP and I hate Pew Pew standoffs. Did I mention I hate ranged stuns?

Oh, and all freeps are overpowered, keephuggging, ratingloving, goodfernuffin cowards ;)

I like ranged boom-boom and kssh kssh. *Hugs her Lore-master*

You meanie!

*sends in the Bubble*

ack..... Too late.

*sends in the AoE rez*

On your feet, Maggots!

*shouts at the LoreMeanie*

Hehe, I like the shouting. It's heal-kite 'n shout-heal-kite 'n shout......

You meanie!

*sends in the Bubble*

ack..... Too late.

*sends in the AoE rez*

On your feet, Maggots!

*shouts at the LoreMeanie*

Hehe, I like the shouting. It's heal-kite 'n shout-heal-kite 'n shout......

Don't forget the Thud of Guardian shields :) BAM!

Oh, hai tree!

Considering the raid leaders, i consider Grugnug to be the best. You never know what is going to happen.

Oh, hai tree!

Considering the raid leaders, i consider Grugnug to be the best. You never know what is going to happen.

Grukgnar was the ultimatle raid leader creepside followed closely by Malakay, nowadays the standard of creep has been diluted with much freep blood and whine :(

Grukgnar was the ultimatle raid leader creepside followed closely by Malakay, nowadays the standard of creep has been diluted with much freep blood and whine :(

TEAM MAEK!!!!! <3 ^_^

P.s. Grukgnar <333