LOTROCommunity

GOODBYE CODEMASTERS!

Thorebane

I didn´t make it to the Laurelin Bree Event, but I had my own little event in the ettens, a small group walking from Glan Vraig to Grams, with their fishing rods equipped, playing songs, we had cookies and ale and even a friendly warg enjoying the silence for once with us :)

The Last minutes I stayed at the TWA Kin House with the bunch and when we logged, a certain sadness befell our hearts.

Thanks codies, for the years, the fun, the work, everything, it has been a pleasure! And it is good to see some of you here :)

I hope everyone makes it to Boston in one piece!

Regards,

Parm

Well, thank you Cm for all the fun and games you have brought us for the last 4 years. :w

I was in the beta testing days and journyed all through the game with several lvl 65 chars and also a R10 Warg. Sometimes, its been hell but mostly fun and smiles. :Y

A huge disappointment that we never had any GM's in ettens on Eldar server at the end though. A band of 15+ was there till the very very end counting down the seconds till the final farewell and still none showed so that was the only downer to us all seing as you were able to show up at other sites on freepside. :(

Please remember us creeps do exist and we also are paying VIPs too as sometimes, yes I am going to say it, feel we are treated like 3rd class behind freeps VIP and freeps f2p. THat is my only gripe. ;(

Thank you Codemasters for the last 4 and bit years, lotro and all the good friends I have made along the journey have got me through some tough times, it helped keep me (in)sane during my divorce, helped with the stress of becoming a (im)mature student and many many more.

I say you're all suffering from withdrawal. LOTRO is like a drug. You're all addicted (Good!)

I've been reading the forums all day, completely aware that the servers are down and will be for a few days. What did I do when I got home from work? Switched the PC on started up LOTRO 8)7

Well I got 3 hours of video footage to edit, 32 screenshots to do lol :)

Epic send off on Snowbourn thanks for all the help/assistance Codies!

That's great, i was in your raid up until Weathertop, and hope you'll finish editing the video soon :)

Glad to have another chance to thank everybody at Codemasters for their fine work on LOTRO and for showing their playful sides.

Zzeno and Ysing changed the tears during the last moments on Evernight to cheers with their fireworks and to roars with the appearance of Thorog outside the West Gate of Bree.

I was too excited to take a screenshot.

Got plenty of nostalgic screenshots and a couple taken at surprising moments. Maybe we can start a 'nostalgia' thread?