LOTROCommunity

So are Kate and Fernando still at turbine?

Ifreborn

until they have new activity to update the linked in profiles with, they will remain out of date.  Jeff Steefals' is out of date as well.

someone said their Facebook pages, (still haven't seen a link to those, apperantly friend gated or some such) were updated to indicate their status at Turbine as "past"

what makes me uncomfortable, is both Aaron Campbell & Saps frequent referencing of Kates producer letter.  generally if she was canned, bringing her name up so frequently in conversations would be a bad idea.  it isn't like they even mention Devs who were let go...  in fact, they directly avoid doing such.

so honestly, i don't know.

Fernandos last activity with Turbine was from March/April of 2013.  does that match the timeframe from when Aaron Campbell was switched over to DDO?

if there is a secret project in concept development.  to get that to Alpha testing state seems to take Turbine roughly a year, give or take a month or two.  the company just doesn't have an assembly line set up.

Kates activity ended shortly after her producers letter.

internal moves happen at least a couple months before we get the announcement.

i wish i could say definitively they were gone, but honestly, i just don't know.

It's possible the Paiz's are using dark magicks and are now somehow laying a new clutch of eggs... *shivers*

cut it with the nightmare fuel, Doro! 

...but seriously, if Warner was genuinely intentioned about Turbine as a company, they'd have a small team working on a new game engine, future proofed with assembly line capacity...  & keep these 2 as far away form such a project as possible.

if Warner wants the identity of Turbine to continue, that should be a priority.  before they start a single new "Title".

Kate's Facebook page (what can be seen of it) refers to Turbine in the past tense.

KatePaiz2014-03-2300-45-40_zps5609f354.p

So does Fernando's...

FernandoPaiz2014-03-2300-55-05_zps30cba8

Of course these don't mean much as they may have never updated them.

On a side note, here's Rick's page if anyone is interested...he needs to listen to his own words sometimes (read some of his posts):

https://www.facebook.com/rick.heaton.505

I think the reason they keep referring to her Producer's letter is because they want to emphasize they are still on track for those stated goals and they were published with the staffing levels they currently have in mind.

Kate's Facebook page (what can be seen of it) refers to Turbine in the past tense.

KatePaiz2014-03-2300-45-40_zps5609f354.p

So does Fernando's...

FernandoPaiz2014-03-2300-55-05_zps30cba8

Of course these don't mean much as they may have never updated them.

On a side note, here's Rick's page if anyone is interested...he needs to listen to his own words sometimes (read some of his posts):

https://www.facebook.com/rick.heaton.505

doesn't sapience FB say the same thing?

I personally would like more clarification.   These 2 and their minister of information did a tone of harm to a game we all enjoyed at one time.  

It's possible the Paiz's are using dark magicks and are now somehow laying a new clutch of eggs... *shivers*

OMG that's hilarious.  Kate is actually pretty sexy in a witchy sort of way.  If she were manipulating me directly instead of sending her bent minions with their hobbit presents, I could be very intrigued.

OMG that's hilarious.  Kate is actually pretty sexy in a witchy sort of way.  If she were manipulating me directly instead of sending her bent minions with their hobbit presents, I could be very intrigued.

Silver, you can borrow my shovel if you like. If you can dig deep enough you may find your standards again! Or, possibly, a Balrog...

Silver, you can borrow my shovel if you like. If you can dig deep enough you may find your standards again! Or, possibly, a Balrog...

A shovel won't do the job, you'll need James Cameron!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94_pm56CIQ

• Upvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loubt507-_g

such a team player

works well with others

Can take deep breaths and focus

will work in extreme environments

will take one for her team

this is a kate we can all get behind

if sapience was hot he could have gotten away with it all.

Err wait......

he has gotten away wit it all.  Maybe man love? hmm that puts a whole new sick twist on it.