LOTROCommunity

Was hoping for .....

PJ.

I say they are finished before the weekend starts. So the servers will go offline on tuesday and be back on friday. Okay, that sounds optimistic, I must admit.

Will the downtime be considered for VIPs, i. e. will they get additional time after the servers are back on?

Just to make sure, if you are worried about store points losses, take screenshots of the store's first page so that you have your points balance on the screen.

I spent all mine, seemed the easiest option :) and less faffing involved...

just took a pic of mine too - good idea and thanks for it! of course turbine could claim that the photos were taken who knows when since screenies have no dates :(

edited to add: hope they don't forget VIPs and lifetimers get 500 points at the beginning of each month... I'll be quite annoyed if because of this switch we will miss out on said points...

Edited by Maowin

just took a pic of mine too - good idea and thanks for it! of course turbine could claim that the photos were taken who knows when since screenies have no dates :(

Just use the command /servertime and this puts the current time and date in the chat box