LOTROCommunity

Recruiting members for NEW ONLINE LOTR GAME

popular legend has it he has hand picked a grandson to take over the mantle who shares similar beliefs with regards to the works and protection of the ip as Chris does.

I used to tell my grandfather all sorts of things to keep him happy......

Just saying ;)

There's a priest, a minister, and a rabbi. They're out playing golf, and they're trying to decide how much to give to charity. So the priest says, "We'll draw a circle on the ground, we'll throw the money way up in the air, and whatever lands inside the circle, we give to charity." The minster says no. "We'll draw a circle on the ground, throw the money way up in the air, and whatever lands outside of the circle, that's what we'll give to charity." The rabbi says "No, no, no. We'll throw the money way up in the air, and whatever God wants, he keeps

Can't be bothered to look up the links again, but I paraphrase WB:

"MERP would cheapen the IP by causing confusion between our legitimate products and your lesser one, thus damaging the pristine image of our ME products".

Can't be bothered to look up the links again, but I paraphrase WB:

"MERP would cheapen the IP by causing confusion between our legitimate products and your lesser one, thus damaging the pristine image of our ME products".

Ha!

There's a priest, a minister, and a rabbi. They're out playing golf, and they're trying to decide how much to give to charity. So the priest says, "We'll draw a circle on the ground, we'll throw the money way up in the air, and whatever lands inside the circle, we give to charity." The minster says no. "We'll draw a circle on the ground, throw the money way up in the air, and whatever lands outside of the circle, that's what we'll give to charity." The rabbi says "No, no, no. We'll throw the money way up in the air, and whatever God wants, he keeps

Newton Crosby circa 1985

I'm going to go against the curve here and just wish Nicrlaitheking success at the endeavour.  Can't do worse than Turbine.

I agree. While I don't hold out much hope for the project to go unhindered by WB/Turbine, Middle Earth Enterprises, or The Tolkien Estate, I certainly wish him luck with the project. It does sound interesting.