LOTROCommunity

Have the waters between Warner & Turbine finally become tepid? RE: Infinite Crisis @ E3

LasraelLarson

If anyone is playing IC, you can get a code from Raptr for 250 points that gives you the Joker Champion

or if you really wanted a free DC superhero gaming experience that involved playing with other people...  just go with DC Universe Online.  whilst not the best thing since sliced bread...  i wouldn't caution anyone away from trying this, or even spending money if they should enjoy it.  overall, a much better DC superhero experience than Infinite Crisis will ever be.

anyway, aside from confirmation that Infinite Crisis was NOT at this years ComicCon & there are no signs of them being at this years GamesCom...  not too much in the way of news.

though i do wonder will Jeffery Steefel make another appearance as Executive Producer?  or has, as i suspect, sometime post PAX East in April 2014...  that he has moved on from Turbine?

i do know and would like to offer a huge congratulations to Meaghan "IC_Zagnette" Bowe for moving on to work for Riot games.

WAY TO GO MEAGHAN!

absolutely fantastic that you got the hell out of dodge!  you deserve to be working for number one.

anyway, i wonder just how many others whose profile is not front facing managed to get out?

regardless, i do strongly suspect Jeff Steefel has departed.

• 2 weeks later...

or if you really wanted a free DC superhero gaming experience that involved playing with other people...  just go with DC Universe Online.  whilst not the best thing since sliced bread...  i wouldn't caution anyone away from trying this, or even spending money if they should enjoy it.  overall, a much better DC superhero experience than Infinite Crisis will ever be.

anyway, aside from confirmation that Infinite Crisis was NOT at this years ComicCon & there are no signs of them being at this years GamesCom...  not too much in the way of news.

though i do wonder will Jeffery Steefel make another appearance as Executive Producer?  or has, as i suspect, sometime post PAX East in April 2014...  that he has moved on from Turbine?

i do know and would like to offer a huge congratulations to Meaghan "IC_Zagnette" Bowe for moving on to work for Riot games.

WAY TO GO MEAGHAN!

absolutely fantastic that you got the hell out of dodge!  you deserve to be working for number one.

anyway, i wonder just how many others whose profile is not front facing managed to get out?

regardless, i do strongly suspect Jeff Steefel has departed.

Yeah, for all the other portents of woe regarding Turbine's future, it is when you see top talent leaving for other companies in the industry that really matters. I suspect that they know the ship is sinking, and they have gotten to the lifeboats first.

Yeah, for all the other portents of woe regarding Turbine's future, it is when you see top talent leaving for other companies in the industry that really matters. I suspect that they know the ship is sinking, and they have gotten to the lifeboats first.

Some of the folks who have reviewed on glassdoor.com may shed some light on what it was like.