LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Spiteful

U14 Beta

That 'Gondorian' furniture is underwhelming.

That they've just taken Rohan stuff and retouched it a bit here and there is utterly lazy.

At one point I was still considering to make my return to the game, spend a bit of that banked TP. By now I'm thinking I shouldn't really bother. It's over for me, there's likely not going to be anything new that can pull be back.

This is no longer about a lack of polish. It's a completely cheap reuse of designs. And for me it blows immersion, totally. Not good.

I guess that I should not ask on the OF whether the crafting icons will be finally fixed .........

What a mess, the past years of this game. GrindGALORE!

Ugly town btw, with those wings and heads.

Also, I don't understand that there are still players who work out charts as seen here:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?551490-Dol-Amroth-A-Guide-to-Dailies-and-Vendors&p=7193839#post7193839

Ugly town btw, with those wings and heads.

Yeah, I don't like all the wings and heads either.  It's like Hagar the Horrible's viking helmet was the model for them.

Lead Designer to Lead Developer: Over-time effects applied by always-crit skills no longer always crit on each pulse.

Lead Developer (not really understanding what Designer meant) to Developer: Those guy told me that those Over-time effects should not longer crit

Open damage calculation logic:

critChance = calculateCritChance(skill, buffs, ...)
dmgTotal = calculateDamage(skill, critChance, ...)

after fix

critChance = calculateCritChance(skill, buffs, ...)
if isOverTimeEffect(skill) then critChance = 0
dmgTotal = calculateDamage(skill, critChance, ...)

Wouldn't surprise me the slighest, and reminds me of this brilliant clip, especially from 48s to end.

I guess that I should not ask on the OF whether the crafting icons will be finally fixed .........

Here's your answer:

iconrecycle_zpsbcdcdea6.jpg

If you think that icon is a Rohan chair with antlers (from Hytbold), you'd be correct - and you can figure out the rest...