LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
SNy

Turbine Dictionary of Contemporary English

"popular" end game content = chicken runs ?

LOL...which would be fine if you know, if we also had some new 6-man instances and raids to do at the same time.  :)

• Upvote 1

This is by far one of the BEST things Ive read in ages.  It's so spot on its not even funny especially the references to the recently retired (fired) asshat Sapience.

SNy you have won the internet this month

• Upvote 1

Hey SNy, been looking at some of your posts on the OF (I assume that is you anyway).

It is indeed and I am pretty agitated right now. Just read this god-awful comment of one the obviously biggest morons that roam this planet. Wonder why I didn't have that fool on ignore before but fixed that now. Of course, my rant will completely escape him.

SNy

I've got a request for a new entry:

Episodic Content: A short, underwhelming quest arc requiring little or no thought or attention to complete.

I've got a request for a new entry:

Episodic Content: A short, underwhelming quest arc requiring little or no thought or attention to complete.

So... everything post-Isengard?

So... everything post-Isengard?

No this really is the most puerile rubbish I've come across in any MMO - the quest arc equivalent of watching Jeremy Kyle.

No this really is the most puerile rubbish I've come across in any MMO - the quest arc equivalent of watching Jeremy Kyle.

hqdefault.jpg

Huh, reading in that thread over there, I came across this, with respect to assumptions about it breaking in the near future.

"She's right! It's been a lot of work just to let it break!"

I now feel half inclined to login there and ask since when that has ever stopped them breaking stuff, anyway. You know, Turbined and all that.

SNy

Huh, reading in that thread over there, I came across this, with respect to assumptions about it breaking in the near future.

I got a chuckle out of that exchange too.  Kick is concerned the episodes will stop, and Turbine responds with "No it won't stop unless it does".

You are wrong, good sir. It will continue to give you a new quest once a week unstopped (unless something goes awry).

I think the "awry" part is what we're concerned about, good sir.

Edited by Snowlock

And look, that Turbined quickly!

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so ridiculous.

SNy

Yeah even Bingo himself realised that being punted around Middle Earth to complete uneventful and mind-numbingly boring quests once a week was enough to send him off to the Bird & Baby for a few jars and a smoke with his mates.

It was all the whining that it's "too far to walk" and "are we there yet" and "why do we have to do this" and he finally told them all to bugger off.