LOTROCommunity

Sorrow's Embrace path 2, would anyone volunteer to show me the way?

Silirien

I've been fooling around in GW2 from time to time recently and noticed I need one last thing for my Dungeon Master... SE path 2.

It will probably come as no surprise that I seem to have some slight trouble finding a PUG for that one, even putting my usually concerns about PUGs aside.

Maybe someone here knows the way and would like to show me (and one other friend) around?

We play evenings, Central European time :)

It's been ages since I've done that path. Main reason you won't find it listed so much on the lfg tool is that it's not a common speedrun one. :P (and fwiw, for many dungeons, pugs are just fine to run with. I've run with pugs frequently.)

I'm willing to help even though I don't know the path that well. Only thing is I'm not playing GW2 so much at the moment (don't know why... just not feeling very bothered.) It would work better to try to find a day and time and also hope I can rope a few guildies into coming, which probably wouldn't be a problem.

Give me a nudge if you're on & I'm on. Or *gasp* suggest in advance, by some likely to be read method (not here then), when you'd like to try. I don't know the path, I haven't run any dungeon in months. But someone ought to come along to keep you in line (or at least stand behind you and *ahem*). ;)

Hello Silirien, (and the rest)

I am not sure if I have done that path but like others, would be willing to tag along. Bit rusty, haven't played in many months, but fun shall be had if you "need" me :)

(And a lot of lalala's)

Safe travels

ps: I guess the best option to contact would be to reply here, or a message to me on this site, (add me on GW2: Nerfy.5934 I do not play though :D) ha sounds like playdough pfff :*)