LOTROCommunity

Every time I post on the official forums...

Dakilven

I get an infraction point. I don't use curses, I don't deride the game and everyone's mother, I try to criticize the game in the lightest way possible without that fat greasy fuck banning me. He uses the same reason every time (8. Trolling) without giving me a chance to explain myself. Now i'm banned for a couple days or some shit.

Now I truly understand why everyone here hates the shit out of that rotten cunt. So many people at Turbine getting laid off and this guy stays...literally every post I make gets me a point and I only have like 5 posts on the official forums hah...

• Upvote 2

A competent game company wouldn't need your suggestions.

An incompetent game company wouldn't understand your suggestions.

As for Rick Heaton, it is ridiculous to blame him when all of the blame should be put on the shoulders of management that allows this sort of behavior to continue.  He's following management's lead - his contempt for the customer is part of Turbine's culture.  He isn't an exception to the rule but rather the perfect fit.

Do yourself a favor and go interact with the community over at TSW (The Secret World).

It is night and day different and is a perfect example of how a community should be managed.

As for Rick Heaton, it is ridiculous to blame him when all of the blame should be put on the shoulders of management that allows this sort of behavior to continue.

Well, no. Not really. Him being a dick rests solely on his own shoulders. No one should try to excuse what he does by pushing the blame further up the chain. It's his choice to act like a complete bell-end.

• Upvote 1

I get an infraction point. I don't use curses, I don't deride the game and everyone's mother, I try to criticize the game in the lightest way possible without that fat greasy fuck banning me. He uses the same reason every time (8. Trolling) without giving me a chance to explain myself. Now i'm banned for a couple days or some shit.

Now I truly understand why everyone here hates the shit out of that rotten cunt. So many people at Turbine getting laid off and this guy stays...literally every post I make gets me a point and I only have like 5 posts on the official forums hah...

I can't imagine why you would be banned given the exemplary language you use above. 

JK

You must be one of those dirty raiders or disgusting PVPers.  The ones that make up less than 10% of the player base.   I can decern the following just by reading your post.

1.  You have kicked players out of your group for simply making a small mistake ONE TIME

2.  You are strictly in it for the loot.  The fun you have with the others in the instance means nothing to you

3.  You have screamed over the mic at players not outputting enough DPS or called someone a nub

Seriously though (as the above is for humor purposes) you can't possibly be taking Richard Heaton seriously?  You need a membership card to post on his site.  The no raiders allowed membership card. 

If you have read through the forum you can see that RKL (the guy with the multi-colored text) is still allowed to post and his trolling is taken to extreme levels and yet he continues without punishment.  Any forum that allows that but dismisses valid complaints isn't worth your time.

You dirty raider!

• Upvote 1

Well, no. Not really. Him being a dick rests solely on his own shoulders. No one should try to excuse what he does by pushing the blame further up the chain. It's his choice to act like a complete bell-end.

Indeed, however, if the game was worth playing we would be online in the game, not noticing Sapience at all :P

[...] you can see that RKL (the guy with the multi-colored text) [...]

Wait, what? You mean you DON'T use my theme to get rid of the layout/color abominations people can come up with over there? Shame on you!

SNy

You must be one of those dirty raiders or disgusting PVPers.  

Well to be honest, running Great Barrows as a low level was pretty fun before the solo play update....and I am quite flustered that the Ettenmoors has been 99% ignored since they added the Defiler.

So i'm a bit of both.

Also this Heaton guy is on level with Stanley Woo, the only difference is that he is still employed by Turbine.

Well to be honest, running Great Barrows as a low level was pretty fun before the solo play update....and I am quite flustered that the Ettenmoors has been 99% ignored since they added the Defiler.

So i'm a bit of both.

Also this Heaton guy is on level with Stanley Woo, the only difference is that he is still employed by Turbine.

I'm sorry you may have missed my joke.  I will keep this post super serious. 

All that disagree with the chosen few over on the o board are considered raiders. 

They are also considered a disturbance to the community.

Any posts that disagree with said chosen few are considered trolls.

Honestly if you any feedback about the game and it is negative in any sense or points out the errors of any of the Turbine staff post them here.  Not only will your posts be deleted on the o board but someday you might get one of these:

You have been banned for the following reason:

Chronic trolling and disruption of community.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

And remember this game is freakin awesome. 

... and I am quite flustered that the Ettenmoors has been 99% ignored since they added the Defiler.

I would have been fucking happy if they'd ignored Ettens that much. But they didn't. They started selling skills in the Store, added audacity, tied OPs to combat buffs, moved EC/OC and all the OPs about, added stupid entrances to DoF all over the place, put forced-dismount on Freeps in Keeps, added auto-flip, removed the point of TA bridges and... gave us a tree with a bird.

As with everything they do, they turned their gaze to PvP and literally fucked it into a morgue.

• Upvote 1

I would have been fucking happy if they'd ignored Ettens that much. But they didn't. They started selling skills in the Store, added audacity, tied OPs to combat buffs, moved EC/OC and all the OPs about, added stupid entrances to DoF all over the place, put forced-dismount on Freeps in Keeps, added auto-flip, removed the point of TA bridges and... gave us a tree with a bird.

As with everything they do, they turned their gaze to PvP and literally fucked it into a morgue.

Holy shit, you're completely correct. They really should've just ignored it since the defiler....

I would upvote this a thousand times if I could, solely for that line.

So i'm a bit of both.

Hello Dakilven, A very eloquent post :P

I do agree though, (the defiler was the best; they never made anything better, I may be biased) :P

Lalala*

safe travels,

Nerfy