LOTROCommunity

Weather

Doro

It's not the heat. It's the humidity. It's muggy as buggery. Living in the Fens, I usually cheer less wind, but right now... I could do with some breeze!

Yep, it's not too pleasant up in Rugby League Land, it's been fairly hot and humid for several days now.

Thundery weather which is providing me with a battle to stave off migraines.

Pfff, hot yeah, it's about 33 Celsius last few days, at least!

this morning it's alright for now..

I am a snowperson, I looove snow, and cold, don't mind the heat but still...

Anyone wanna trade places? :Y Or actually, let me know if some day, sometime, anybody wants to have a holiday in The Netherlands :) Then we can possibly stay in eachother's house ^^ Or just visit!

I live in Eindhoven, the south, we even have an airfield ow yeah  B) 

Lalala*

Pfff, hot yeah, it's about 33 Celsius last few days, at least!

this morning it's alright for now..

I am a snowperson, I looove snow, and cold, don't mind the heat but still...

Anyone wanna trade places? :Y Or actually, let me know if some day, sometime, anybody wants to have a holiday in The Netherlands :) Then we can possibly stay in eachother's house ^^ Or just visit!

I live in Eindhoven, the south, we even have an airfield ow yeah  B) 

Lalala*

So much for 'Location: Classified*', eh?

Panama.......... always hot.............. so fkin hot..................... and my AC died, waiting on a GM to fix it..................

Ouch, that has to be quite unpleasant.

I remember when summer storms would knock out our power back home when I was a kid. Trying to sleep in muggy heat.. pretty impossible!

Ouch, that has to be quite unpleasant.

I remember when summer storms would knock out our power back home when I was a kid. Trying to sleep in muggy heat.. pretty impossible!

I don't have AC and I do have sun shining directly at my bedroom at evening (~5-8 pm) so it does get heated to preety extreme levels right before bedtime :/

btw. 30 C atm, close to no wind

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the mists of time when I was at university, I shared a place with a bloke from Inverness who had is bedroom windows wide open in the middle of winter.

I'm exactly the same, 24/7 365 days a year my windows are open, I haven't even turned the central heating on (at least not more than a few degrees to stop the pipes freezing) in maybe 20 years.

I think I must have been driven insane from the heat... a couple of days ago it actually snowed in Harlow whiles I was at work. First I thought it was thick rain, but I saw it was literally swirling like flurries do. I rush outside with a colleague and we actually had flakes landing on us and melting pretty much instantly. And not long after we had to retreat because of hailstones and then a following downpour.

It was 28 celsius, in the middle of July, and it fucking snowed.

I think I must have been driven insane from the heat... a couple of days ago it actually snowed in Harlow whiles I was at work. First I thought it was thick rain, but I saw it was literally swirling like flurries do. I rush outside with a colleague and we actually had flakes landing on us and melting pretty much instantly. And not long after we had to retreat because of hailstones and then a following downpour.

It was 28 celsius, in the middle of July, and it fucking snowed.

K.I.T.

Keep it together Doro!

There can be only one explanation... Aliens! And they are after you!

(I'm actually one of 7 people that really liked this movie...)

Edit: Movie was "Bowfinger" BTW

Edit: Haha... watched another clip...

The only hope for humanity (and Doro as well)... we must show it to the Laker Girls!

...driven insane from the heat...

We're supposed to tell how, exactly? :P

...in Harlow whiles I was at work...

Argh. Shit. Happily, do no more than 2 days a week in the office, and they're allegedly making me redundant... sometime... (been extending me since Feb!). ;)