LOTROCommunity

Sapience leaves LOTRO

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the day we've all been waiting for, Friday of Countdown Week!  The very last day of the countdown to the departure of Rick "Sapience" Heaton, leaving his post as LOTRO Community Manager after 6 l

Jesus, someone's sarcasm detector is broken. And gotta say, regarding your regular name calling, I don't think you've a leg to stand on whilst commenting on any behaviour/things said that you find

The devs have said so many things over the last few years that have then hit the game broken/half-assed or even been canceled right away. There were, also, so many things that we had been told to not

Jesus, someone's sarcasm detector is broken.

And gotta say, regarding your regular name calling, I don't think you've a leg to stand on whilst commenting on any behaviour/things said that you find unsavoury.

Ok. Or maybe you could take it in the light it should've been taken, as a warning that those sort of comments(that Darmokk made)will be taken in the completely wrong way elsewhere, which it seems that Darmokk did.

Jesus, someone's sarcasm detector is broken.

And gotta say, regarding your regular name calling, I don't think you've a leg to stand on whilst commenting on any behaviour/things said that you find unsavoury.

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Ok. Or maybe you could take it in the light it should've been taken, as a warning that those sort of comments(that Darmokk made)will be taken in the completely wrong way elsewhere, which it seems that Darmokk did.

Oh sure they will be. But it's not opinions or thoughts that are at all important. Anyone who would take it the wrong way probably already thinks we're all evil scum here anyway.

Oh sure they will be. But it's not opinions or thoughts that are at all important. Anyone who would take it the wrong way probably already thinks we're all evil scum here anyway.

I consider those folks trolls.  So no loss there!

They can continue to lurk in the shadows.  And every time ones comes here I will argue their weak points with witty banter, and devices of multimedia.   Or they can step into the light and make some intelligent posts about the game and we can have a grand time speaking to them.  

Every time one shows up their opening posts include the words flame on or something similar.  

i-smell-a-troll.jpg

As for Richard I say good luck.  And that's about it.

For the new CM I say good luck.  But he won't need it with "a few posters, (some quite well known)" coming to his aid right away! lol

It's the day we've all been waiting for, Friday of Countdown Week!  The very last day of the countdown to the departure of Rick "Sapience" Heaton, [...]

I really like what you've done here, the whole countdown thing. :-) Witty and with more class than anything ever posted by The SAP. Well done.

The "stuff" coughed up by the vapid, disingenuous Concern Trolls who have shown their true colors... not so much. The SAP won't last six months in his new "job." When the real Rick shows up for "work" and alienates a large donor, he'll be done.

Enjoy the day. :-)

This is how Sapience sees himself:

Only, it should say "Farewell, Freelorn!".

tumblr_m8l7540SqM1r9sebro1_r1_500.jpg

Anyone care to guess who his people are? They have lost their protector. 

Sorry there are just too many good gifs for this occasion:

giphy.gif

I'll just leave this here...

(Note: It's just one last tweak, I really do wish Rick well in his future endeavors)

*tear

Troll, I find it touching when a man isn't afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve so publicly.

And appropriately so, in this case, as Sap has touched each of us in his own special way.

For me it was his consistency that made Sap special... an icon for me to hold high and aspire to emulate.

Whether you kissed his @ or he shat on you Sap was always an @ to all.

Friend and foe alike could depend on this and all had to respect that... or accept infractions.

(I also wish Sap every success with Extra Life)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfeRJ4JBEHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3F4GmbHl5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbmGC25XDF0

I wish that for just one time

You could stand inside my shoes

And just for that one moment

I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time

You could stand inside my shoes

You’d know what a drag it is

To see you