LOTROCommunity

The Random Crap Thread

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree   Doro likes to troll sometimes and post crap, he has been doing this for three years, if anyone has been here for any period of time they know this and can handle it. I don't see any need f

If one was to go to the extra life forums and mention another charity would they be banned for life?

Silly move banning Doro. I left the other forum to avoid silly moderation decisions, but it looks like we've got our own Sapience here now.

OK "Random Crap" eh... Ke$ha eh...

Well this shit just got real !

I infect you... this will live in your head and each time you hum along to the tune a bit of your soul will die and I shall... Muahaahhaaa!

No way, there are loads of great places to eat in and around Faneuil Hall.

wat...

Pray tell you weren't serious? Or maybe it has been a while since you've been there?

wat...

Pray tell you weren't serious? Or maybe it has been a while since you've been there?

Maybe I am remembering the wrong place but I'm sure I remember having a very delicious curry or spiced dish of some kind from some take away place near there.

I also remember some very tasty crab cakes.

Maybe I am remembering the wrong place but I'm sure I remember having a very delicious curry or spiced dish of some kind from some take away place near there.

I also remember some very tasty crab cakes.

Might have been, once. But now it is a tourist trap with deep fried corn starch in different colors. Well different as long as it is brown. They put some labels with different meat or fish on it but it doesn't do any good.

Vacation going toward Boston? Why?

I dunno.

At least bring a complete food supply. Unless you like Lobster.

See, that's because you live there, I say the same thing about Florida. I've been to Boston twice and it's the only place I had to resist acting like a tourist. (Native Floridians hate tourists with a passion and the last thing we want is to be perceived as is a tourist.) I love Boston! I love all the history. Every time I go I walk the Freedom trail, I visit the USS Constitution, I go on a ghost hunting walking tour. Boston has great seafood, and as a Floridian I kinda know my seafood. Now would I drive a vehicle in Boston? Not a chance!

See, that's because you live there, I say the same thing about Florida. I've been to Boston twice and it's the only place I had to resist acting like a tourist. (Native Floridians hate tourists with a passion and the last thing we want is to be perceived as is a tourist.) I love Boston! I love all the history. Every time I go I walk the Freedom trail, I visit the USS Constitution, I go on a ghost hunting walking tour. Boston has great seafood, and as a Floridian I kinda know my seafood. Now would I drive a vehicle in Boston? Not a chance!

What's supposed to be wrong with the driving? There aren't even real traffic jams here.

What's supposed to be wrong with the driving? There aren't even real traffic jams here.

I haven't visited since The Big Dig, so maybe the traffic is better. Very, very expensive to park, but the public transportation is great, never needed a car when visiting Boston.

I haven't visited since The Big Dig, so maybe the traffic is better. Very, very expensive to park, but the public transportation is great, never needed a car when visiting Boston.

I was pulling your leg. It is better than many European cities, though. No real traffic jams. A real traffic jam in Germany is one where you get out and chat with the other drivers. Or start a BBQ.

And they have movies about it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103009/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I don't know, to me traffic jams are Washington DC, Atlanta, LA, assorted Florida multi-mile bridges when there's an accident. I visited Seattle once and the locals complained about their traffic which to me was non-existent. Hell, in Seattle cars actually stop when people cross the street.

In the UK today it was for a commemoration of 100 years since the start of WW1.

They did an Earth Day thing here, where for an hour or two, at 9 or 10 pm at night, they asked people (who wanted to) to turn off electricity they did not need. And the result was interesting to experience, and an amazing savings of electricity. Quite a surprising amount of electricity that did not need to be generated because of that one voluntary turn-off event.

Wow - nice picture, and very nice post:

River of blood. Isn’t one life precious enough.. at the same time too gentle and fragile. And there were millions of deaths over the world wars...

I don't know, to me traffic jams are Washington DC, Atlanta, LA, assorted Florida multi-mile bridges when there's an accident. I visited Seattle once and the locals complained about their traffic which to me was non-existent. Hell, in Seattle cars actually stop when people cross the street.

When I drove truck around the lower 48 Washington DC had the worst morning and evening traffic, but hands down for 24/7 worst traffic was Southern California, that's pretty much south of the Grapevine and north of Riverside, all through the central corridor.

Possibly the worst predictable traffic was NASCAR weekends in Vegas, where traffic can be a several hour standstill from the 90/I-15 cutoff all the way to Las Vegas.