LOTROCommunity

Best LOTRO Titles

Spidey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is no "best." Only "favorites." :P

That said, the first title I worked for and kept all the way to the end was Blind Leaper (since I died soooo many times just jumping off things, a habit and reputation started in WoW). I miss launching off Darnassus/Teldrassil...

My hobbit used Little Wonder. For my Elves, I liked Seeker of Sorrow and Blossom in the Snow (as much as I hated Wildermore I really liked the titles lol). I also had an RP alt that wore Villain.

*edit* And how could I forget Easily Lost--it fit me so well!

Slayer of the Servants Three

A kinmate who played an LM was named Staff Infection, so of course he took the title of Bane of the Infected.

Assorted Raid titles: Suppressor of Pestilence, Vanquisher of Thaurlach, Bane of the Lieutenant.

Creep

Servant of Process was probably my fave.

My long-lost friend who originally introduced me to LotRO (curse him!) decided my original LM toon should have "the Befuddling" title, so he gave me the /confused emote every time he saw me until I got it. It took months. In recognition of his effort, I don't think I ever took that title off my LM afterward. He was, is, and will always be "Belechannas the Befuddling". Not the worst title for an LM, especially back when CC was still a thing...

Lord of the Shattered Chain (for handing in the broken chain link from Thaurlach) was one I always like,

and possibly Reclaimer of Mirdinant (based on diffilculty of getting, 1 per Thorog killing from 20-24 players), before Thorog was made farmable.

Lord of the Shattered Chain (for handing in the broken chain link from Thaurlach) was one I always like,

and possibly Reclaimer of Mirdinant (based on diffilculty of getting, 1 per Thorog killing from 20-24 players), before Thorog was made farmable.

i had to pay off my entire raid to let me have it we done the run to get it on the night before the servers went down and Hele was torn apart. i had been trying to get it for what seemed like an age.