LOTROCommunity

Nerd Love <3 <3 <3

I've told all I care to tell. It has nothing to do with open or civil discussions. By the way, where's your story anyway?

I asked you first.  ^.^

Edit: my husband and I celebrate our 32nd anniversary today. We met in college but nerd-bonded over scifi books and films. We game together as well.

Yaaaaay!!!  ^.^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems any thread with BOA in it is like this, as he/she is likely to make many short, strange, aggressive statements. Hopefully people will learn not to reply to BOA's little aggressive quips.

I did just that, to be honest it leaves with the impression that boa is emulating a two year old stamping his/her feet because Muer won't give more personal information about his life, he/she's having

I've told all I care to tell. It has nothing to do with open or civil discussions. By the way, where's your story anyway?

Has anyone gone as far as to actually meet up with someone you met on line and it turns out to be a dirty old man?

CrankyCat

You should watch that Catfish show. It's what happens when people who meet up online turn out to be something else entirely!

You should watch that Catfish show. It's what happens when people who meet up online turn out to be something else entirely!

Skype is your friend.  ^.^

That's not how this works.

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't realize you were superior.  ^.^

Did you meet your sweetheart, soul mate, cuddlebug, cuddlebear, cutie pie or cutie pants in game?  How did it happen?  How far did you have to travel to be together?  How long did you have to wait?  DETAILS! We want juicy, raunchy details damn it!!!  (Well maybe not raunchy but we still want details).

I met my boyfriend in lotro although we didn't start with immense flirting, we were just friends. There was always a mutual understanding and connection so one thing led to another and I'd rather keep the juicy, raunchy details to myself :) I can't say that everything would have been very easy because we're originally from different continents- so there was a lot of planning and bureaucracy. However, there isn't a day when I would think it wasn't worth the wait.

Why do I get the feeling that you either met your sweetheart in the same way or you're at least thinking about it? (the third option is that you're doing some kind of statistics but let's toss that one aside)

The only person getting this thread off track is you and your incessant bickering, BOA.  You've gone at it with one person after another.  Stop derailing your own thread, or whatever the hell it is you are trying to accomplish, if you even know.

• Upvote 1

I have lurked in this forum for quite some time now but this topic was one of the reasons I finally thought that ''Hey, lets give it a shot and register!''

It seemed to be a lovely idea.

However I am astonished how quickly it turned into something that would make my bickering 5th graders proud.

However I am astonished how quickly it turned into something that would make my bickering 5th graders proud.

It seems any thread with BOA in it is like this, as he/she is likely to make many short, strange, aggressive statements. Hopefully people will learn not to reply to BOA's little aggressive quips.

• Upvote 3

Edit: Post withdrawn due to the OP. 

Wha!?  I didn't say anything to you.  That's a bitch move.  = |

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you owned the thread.

I do apologize, on everyone's behalf, that there was thread derailment.

Thank you.  ^.^

Why do I get the feeling that you either met your sweetheart in the same way or you're at least thinking about it? (the third option is that you're doing some kind of statistics but let's toss that one aside)

I'd like to respond to this but as you can see I'm being pretty heavily trolled.  = |

You forgot this part:

"I have lurked in this forum for quite some time now but this topic was one of the reasons I finally thought that ''Hey, lets give it a shot and register!''

It seemed to be a lovely idea."

Heh, that's rich.

If I let you have the last word does that mean you win?  = (

You forgot this part:

"I have lurked in this forum for quite some time now but this topic was one of the reasons I finally thought that ''Hey, lets give it a shot and register!''

It seemed to be a lovely idea."

If I let you have the last word does that mean you win?  = (

I wasn't aware we were playing a game that required one side to be the winner and another to be a loser?