LOTROCommunity

Silly emote deeds

Im not one to try and collect useless shit like mounts or rare emotes, heck I have 4 toons with the "Fool" title, thats my claim to fame.

But...I did find this ditty: You are not able to use the fart emote...yet

Lmao wonder how you earn it, eating cabbage or 10,000 ./burps??

I actually googled this after I posted and see its been around a while.  My bad

I'm guessing your googling didn't turn up a way to earn the emote?  A friend and I did /burp at each other 10 times a day for a few weeks, in the hope that /burp led to /fart, but no luck.

I'm guessing your googling didn't turn up a way to earn the emote?  A friend and I did /burp at each other 10 times a day for a few weeks, in the hope that /burp led to /fart, but no luck.

The Fool title?  That came with the Fox in the Hen House quest from April Fool's Day a while back.  Something about running a chicken between Grams and GV or some such.

The Fool title?  That came with the Fox in the Hen House quest from April Fool's Day a while back.  Something about running a chicken between Grams and GV or some such.

No, the /fart emote that the OP mentions.

I remember getting the Fool title - good thing I used to play at night, so I was able to get it during a relatively low population part of the day, and before the quest was turned off.

But there's no animation, which is the best bit!

All the more realistic? how often have you farted in public and acted as if nothing happened? Realism!* :P

* Actually to be honest I personally do some stonking farts and am very proud of that fact, so I tend to grin and waft it around just for effect :D

All the more realistic? how often have you farted in public and acted as if nothing happened? Realism!* :P

* Actually to be honest I personally do some stonking farts and am very proud of that fact, so I tend to grin and waft it around just for effect :D

I once farted in a lift and blamed a stranger next to me... who was the only other person in there. I left it, giving him a dirty look and mumbled 'filthy bastard'.